Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

Its alright , but yea No Secrets Trel gone 
mean.gif

The mixtape cover 
pimp.gif
and She Fell in Love still 
pimp.gif

Tape is meh. Got some good moments. I hate how he lost his flow and adlibs... And is still jacking Chicago slang/adlibs. It's funny because early chief keef was clearly influenced by trel.. Being as though Trel was one of the first artist Keef reached out to when he was blowing up. And now, trel is still hooked on that lean/thot/drill sound. Still wish him the best though. Seems like a good dude.

No secrets is a classic mixtape to me. His flow, content and originality on there are insane. Been hoping he gets back to that type of music.

Anyone know what his relationship with Keef is like now? Seems like they don't bang with each other at all.

One of my sites received a notice that if I didn't take down the original cover, they would pursue legal action...
God it was like that but I thought mix tape and free music had some exemptionor something :smh

God it was like that but I thought mix tape and free music had some exemptionor something :smh

Not sure. I have a feeling the record label (Atlantic) took some heat since MMG is under their umbrella now. Some of the language in the e-mail:

URGENT - NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT AND DECLARATION: ATLANTIC RECORDS GROUP

IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE FOLLOWING UNAUTHORIZED IMAGES IN
CONNECTION WITH FAT TREL:

Didn't know it was out i forgot about trel ever sense the migos fiasco, hope he addresses it just for fck****t

do yourself a favor: download No Secrets and Georgetown
This man knows! def go download No Secrets its def his best work, I still bump it til this day all the time. Wish trel would go back to that kind of rappin but hey it is what it is. Im hearing mixed reviews on Georgetown tho, some say trash some say best since No Secrets

Back
Top Bottom