OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. I ordered a pair from a outlet last week on Tuesday... Still havemt arrived yet.. And i was told they would come in 2-3 days.. Since I didn't live too far.. Starting to get
Concerned since its been over a week..
They didn't give me a tracking number or anything..

What are my options?

Okay, I've just never heard someone refer to them as shoes or kicks. Wish I would've known about that deal.

Yeah, I was referring the boots as kicks, just kinda slipped. I been trying to find snowboarding deals, but I guess NT doesnt post them up. Just regular shoes.

So.. I ordered a pair from a outlet last week on Tuesday... Still havemt arrived yet.. And i was told they would come in 2-3 days.. Since I didn't live too far.. Starting to get

What are my options?

Whenever I've done a phone order I've never gotten a tracking number either. I pretty much just checked my acc if I got charged and hope for the best. I'd receive them in about 5-6 with no problems. If you're that concerned, give them a call.

What are my options?

Whenever I've done a phone order I've never gotten a tracking number either. I pretty much just checked my acc if I got charged and hope for the best. I'd receive them in about 5-6 with no problems. If you're that concerned, give them a call.

this.

calling is better than getting worried. it could be an issue or it could be that they didnt ship the shoes yet.

i called back for some shoes years ago and they still had them because they entered my cc info wrong and were holding them for me.
a lot, but not all, outlets ship with fedex sig confirmation. package might have been attempted delivery and you didnt see the slip.

Concerning the TR1's...Just called Leesburg... apparently there 'system' is done and they cannot do phone orders today. He said they have sz. 9 and up and to call tomorrow as they should be doing orders then.

auburn hills MI

kobe vi black with silver for $80 near FSR

Few different conquer and acg boots from $40-$60 + 30% off

Jersey shore outlet 30% off hash they also had the huarache free trainer Yankees for $69 + 30 % off

I was going to mention the TR1 - just got back from Merrimack NH, they had a bunch as well.

Also, on the hash wall was one random Black Woven Roshe for $74.99, with 30% off that.  Size 11.5.

Call the store, they can provide you a tracking number since they use fedex

If anybody want to know the Hagerstown outlet in MD has the Black/blue lunar TR1 also I just walked out with a pair on my way back to Jersey and they got a bunch left. they still open for another half hr is anybody cant cop from leesburg

Last edited:
Houston 290 outlet has fsr of tr1 both colors. Looked like fsr cg ix. And bred iv biggest size was a 9.5. Also had area 72 Nike short shorts and shirts. Just left a minute ago.

Seattle Premium Outlet also has the Black and White colorways of the Lunar TR1+ for $29.99. Plenty of sizes.
(360) 716-3120

Riverhead Outlet also had sporadic Kobe 7 in black/grey, Black/red and white/yellow on the hash wall. Also saw some safari lunar fly in blue for $79 with 30% but dont qoute me on the price I forgot to take a pic. Happy hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom