OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I think I will have to keep a watch for the opening day and make the trek into queens when it opens !

Not sure if this has been asked, apologies if it has, 

but what is the difference between a "Factory Store" and a "Clearance Store"?, reason I ask is they are opening a "Clearance Store" in Queens, NY in April, and will it be worth the drive from NJ.

thanks for any comments
clearance stores are the last in the chain. it goes inline stores (niketowns), factory stores, then clearance stores. prices get cheaper as you move down the line 

is it true that arizona mills doesn't do product check over the phone? this is the first time i've heard of this from any footwear store. wow what a very stupid policy if  this is indeed true. 

Last edited:
is it true that arizona mills doesn't do product check over the phone? this is the first time i've heard of this from any footwear store. wow what a very stupid policy if  this is indeed true. 

They're a clearance store, it makes sense.

C

Call and check. They dont do a lot of things at that store.

but what is the difference between a "Factory Store" and a "Clearance Store"?, reason I ask is they are opening a "Clearance Store" in Queens, NY in April, and will it be worth the drive from NJ.

thanks for any comments

You sure? Press called it a factory store

quick? lol
Nothing is quick on the Gowanus/BQE or Belt..lol

I take the Jackie Robinson from the crib lol and work in LIC right now. Wanting to get back downtown Manhattan soon. Those lunchtime trips to mercer and soho were clutch

Last edited:

thanks for any comments
clearance stores are the last in the chain. it goes inline stores (niketowns), factory stores, then clearance stores. prices get cheaper as you move down the line 

Not always true when it comes to nike.

Last edited:
long time reader, first time poster. I prefer clearance stores over factory/niketown. I frequent the store in hillsboro and always find something good. copped the columbia 4s from there last weekend for $134

long time reader, first time poster. I prefer clearance stores over factory/niketown. I frequent the store in hillsboro and always find something good. copped the columbia 4s from there last weekend for $134
Flight just got cancelled to DFW, I'm about to double back there, smh lol. Hillsboro is a sleeper.

xwestbullyx xwestbullyx I was there yesterday and they didnt have anything. talked to a few employees and they said there stockroom is empty right now. has been that way for a couple weeks, was told to check back next weekend. should be getting some pretty good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom