OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great mall Milpitas does have sports blue 3, orange box , tag stamped with "B". $150 (kinda pricey IMO)

Also has CP jordan 1 $110. Black Ricardo tisci af1 $200

Last edited:
Drove around Houston (Katy Mills/Cypress) looking looking for any good releases and NADA....

Best thing I found was a pair of black white 29s ($175) that somebody returned... 

Camarillo had only about 30 pairs of concords (b grades). $130.

I know one person picked up Infrared XI's

They also had small number of other shoes. Kobe IX Beethovens, Showtime, BHM.
Got there at noon today and was told all 11s were sold. Nothing else even worth mentioning. No extra discount on hash items.

At the Citadel Outlet now. Absolutely nothing worth mentioning. Extra 20 percent off the Jordan elephant print wind breaker jackets and that's about it.

wrentham outlet still has kd7 global game in select sizes and selling fairly quickly. no 10.5-12. they also have the blue and yellow flightposite exposed for 129.99. purple sonic flights are also here

No B grade retros at Rosemont, but I was there today and not yesterday.

Aurora had some 3M XIIIs left, but for those of you preparing to try phone orders tomorrow, be aware that these do fit the bill of a true B grade. Scuffed 3M and white dust on the bottoms from the pair I saw. Need more than a $30 price difference in my opinion.

No B grade retros at Rosemont, but I was there today and not yesterday.

Aurora had some 3M XIIIs left, but for those of you preparing to try phone orders tomorrow, be aware that these do fit the bill of a true B grade. Scuffed 3M and white dust on the bottoms from the pair I saw. Need more than a $30 price difference in my opinion.

Thanks for the update. Def saved a lot of dudes some time and money

I got these today for the same price from the Houston Premium Outlets. They were on the hash wall though so no box top
ohwell.gif

I haven't copped a pair of Jordans with new technology in years. I was blown away by the comfort on these. I'm a AJ1 guy so I'm used to the retro feel, but I do cop new signature models like Kobes and Brons occasionally. These Jordans convinced me that the Jumpman is still on top of on court technology. I'm going to use these for gym shoes and something to cater to my feet when they need some TLC. I walked what felt like all of NYC over the weekend in my Jordan B/W 1s over the weekend. So I threw on some Kobe IXs to revive them, but these XX8s had them beat for sure.
Might pick these up next weekend if they are 20% off on the hash. I thought both of these shoes were hideous when they dropped, but they grew on me. I wore my Kobe MMs today so I guess I was in the moment and was feeling the color combo.

Last edited:
These Jordan Shines are poppin up at Local Ross Dress For Less stores

for $42.99

Better Price point then the MSRP of $399.99

These were a size 14 at Ross on Sepulveda and National Blvd in LA - Culver City Area

Red Lace Tips were missing off this pair

Be advised, nike.com on twitter responded to my request, looking for the concord foams. They responded with a location that had my size but the outlet had them for $160.00

Upon further investigation on my part, I found another outlet with my size for $130.00.

Be advised, nike.com on twitter responded to my request, looking for the concord foams. They responded with a location that had my size but the outlet had them for $160.00

Upon further investigation on my part, I found another outlet with my size for $130.00.
nike.com reps will always give you the highest price said shoe is at the time in their system. Whenever I ask how many my nearest outlet has in my size and the price they usually give me the price the shoe is on nike.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom