OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody is interested in the Flightposte exposed YOTH from the Birch Run outlet posted above (989)624-6100 you need to order asap.  I called at 9:45 am central time and the "coach" told me that they are receiving a lot of orders.

If anybody is interested in the Flightposte exposed YOTH from the Birch Run outlet posted above (989)624-6100 you need to order asap.  I called at 9:45 am central time and the "coach" told me that they are receiving a lot of orders.

56 bucks shipped! Hell of a steal! Repped!

the Orlando International factory store also has the tech varsity jackets FSR for 55. their number is: 407-351-9400. they have a staff member dedicated to just doing phone orders, so i found the process to be much more streamlined and simple than usual.

the Orlando International factory store also has the tech varsity jackets FSR for 55. their number is: 407-351-9400. they have a staff member dedicated to just doing phone orders, so i found the process to be much more streamlined and simple than usual.
not just international had them. Also kissimme and Vineland has them. They're selling out fast. They also have grey tech fleece pants

Nice, I cant get through to order the Flightposites. Busy signal every time, oh well. Congrats to those that copped!

They had a ton of the flightposites in Stock when I was in there yesterday but they are likely all gone by now. I sent a tweet to sneakersteal yesterday when I left the store and they just retweeted it about an hour ago. All over after that. That's probably why their phones are blowing up.

They had a ton of the flightposites in Stock when I was in there yesterday but they are likely all gone by now. I sent a tweet to sneakersteal yesterday when I left the store and they just retweeted it about an hour ago. All over after that. That's probably why their phones are blowing up.
Thanks for the updates. That might just be the steal of the year already! Too bad they didn't have any size 13's

Yeah it was a hell of a deal! What sucks is that I bought those same flightposites from the same Birch Run store a little over a month ago for $119.97! I thought I got a great deal at that time, but $44.97 is insane! I would have picked up a spare pair at that price but they didn't have any 13's. So I thought I'd post them on here to give others a chance to score the deal. I've gotten a lot of great deals thanks to the people posting on here! Love this site!

Glad to know they didn't have 13s. I got through on first try but was told sold out before i even asked about sizes available.

I ended up grabbing a pair of the Flight 2013's for $24.97 and the Jordan Son of Mars Low black/grape for $39.97 when I was there. I thought those were both really good deals.

Couple things from Kissimmee clearance about an hour ago. All 12's but there's a couple pairs of everything in pretty much all sizes. $59.99 & 69.99

Couple yellow flyknit racers too, forgot the price

No tf

640zz9.jpg

21dlt3t.jpg

16jm2om.jpg

Bay Area -Shoe Palace at Great Mall has Jordan 1 SVSM for $99.99. I only know they had a couple of size 12s.

Peace.

like others have said, check your local outlet today, tomorrow, and saturday. many are going to be releasing some good shoes!

Just called my nearest outlet and employee wouldn't give me a straight answer. "Not sure, we might, don't know yet." 
mean.gif

Yeah it was a hell of a deal! What sucks is that I bought those same flightposites from the same Birch Run store a little over a month ago for $119.97! I thought I got a great deal at that time, but $44.97 is insane! I would have picked up a spare pair at that price but they didn't have any 13's. So I thought I'd post them on here to give others a chance to score the deal. I've gotten a lot of great deals thanks to the people posting on here! Love this site!

Good looking fam! I think I speak for everyone (who copped) when I say thank you! Might be the best deal I have ever gotten!

Just called my nearest outlet and employee wouldn't give me a straight answer. "Not sure, we might, don't know yet." 
mean.gif
of course because theyre not allowed to say anything! your best bet is to go saturday morning when they open, chances are they will have something

of course because theyre not allowed to say anything! your best bet is to go saturday morning when they open, chances are they will have something
Yeah I wasn't sure if they had a notice on their front door which they've done in a past a few times.

Yeah I wasn't sure if they had a notice on their front door which they've done in a past a few times.
I have never seen that before. But chances are if they said things like "not sure" or "we might" they will get something so I would go check it out anyway if you can!

I ended up grabbing a pair of the Flight 2013's for $24.97 and the Jordan Son of Mars Low black/grape for $39.97 when I was there. I thought those were both really good deals.
What did birch run have in kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom