OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '15 PICK UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picked these up on base. $151.99 no tax.
Which base?
@exo1127 Did you guys have a raffle at the jewelry counter too? I saw that this morning picking up some last minute V-day gifts. When did they start that? I picked up Carmine 6's at Osan AB in Korea last year, no raffle, they were just sitting on the table. Zero problems.
Im at Osan right now, and the releases are like some huge secret here. No one knows (wants to say when they release) but they get shoes here like months after the fact. They dropped the infrared VIs like 2 months ago.

Added the 1's, need them 4s!
Those 1's are growin on me. Quality is on point wit those.  
smokin.gif

All star weekend killed my wallet. Still have De La Souls , CMFT All Star Dunks, and Florals coming in from NDC too. March needs to be slow for me. 
hows the KD 7 polka dots? still on the fence on those... 

Last edited:
Nice pick up's and nice steals for you guys, congrats. I'm gonna post a group pic of my pick ups when all my kicks get delivered. Kinda went HAM, since it's my birthday month!!!

hows the KD 7 polka dots? still on the fence on those... 
It's a very specific shoe. I wanted the KD VI Birthdays but never got them. This is a great carryover with the polkadot so I had to cop. Definitely not a shoe for everyone...which appeals to me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom