OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Question, If I purchased a shoe off of sneakers in December can I return it to a Nike Outlet if it's unworn or has it been to long? There's nothing wrong with the shoe. Thanks in advance.

Myrtle Beach outlet is completely dry and has nothing notable at all. Concord Mills in NC is getting cooked as we speak. Alternates 4s in size 12 for $100 after coupon and Cyber 3s also for $100. No additional % off hash. Will check back in on Charlotte outlet shortly.

Let me know how Concord Mills is looking if you go today (Sat). The one off of 485 closer to SC didn't seem to have much. Some retro 2's, a few decent Lebron CW's, some 95 essentials with maybe 4 sizes left. I'm fairly picky and only thing that caught my eye was the Huarache Runs (Black/Emerald/Resin) for $89. They had close to a FSR. Going back tomorrow to get a pair cause I had some gift cards at the crib j didn't have with me. Will end up being $63 then $53 with $10 survey plus tax. I' didn't see the cat always lets me stack multiple surveys and f&f so I'm hoping he is there then. Ended up only getting a pair of white Pro combat hyper warm compression pants for free. Actually the total came to -.65. $29 with 40 percent off and dude let me stack 2 surveys. So they basically paid me 65 cents to take them.

Can make the ride to Concord if it's worth it....

Went to Rosemont again Friday and they didnt have anything new from Thursday. Shouldve expected that.

I was hoping to find at least one of these: White/Gold 11 Lows, Legen Blue 11s and Metallic Blue 1s.

Guess I'll have to look at resellers.

Last edited:
Went to Rosemont again Friday and they didnt have anything new from Thursday. Shouldve expected that.

I was hoping to find at least one of these: White/Gold 11 Lows, Legen Blue 11s and Metallic Blue 1s.

Haven't you already done enough damage at rosemont haha jk
But seriously I never find anything good at rosemont
I have bad luck and timing there
I bought a pair of b grade Jordan 11 low Georgetown they had a couple of months ago
But had to return them cuz the inside had a flaw and cut my feet
Now I'm hesitate everytime I see a b grade
Damn you rosemont!

Last edited:

I tried to use the coupon for the Nikelab Air Max 1 pinnacle and they said no go on on Nikelab stuff.  I told them it doesn't say that Nikelab was excluded anywhere and they agreed but were told they couldn't accept the coupon.

I just bought $535 dollar worth of lab clothing and shoes. Another guy in front of me bought at least 6 nikelab air flights (red). if you need the receipt to prove this to your store pm me. I HATE when individuals pull rules out of their.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't you already done enough damage at rosemont haha jk
But seriously I never find anything good at rosemont
I have bad luck and timing there
I bought a pair of b grade Jordan 11 low Georgetown they had a couple of months ago
But had to return them cuz the inside had a flaw and cut my feet
Now I'm hesitate everytime I see a b grade
Damn you rosemont!

Apparently you can call to see wht they have and put it on hold. I was talking to a guy there and he told me someone returned 8 shoes on Wednesday night and someone the next morning called up and asked what they have and if they could hold some Cherry 13s for him.
I guess lesson here is to always call, which I never do but it worth a shot if you get a friendly representative.
I would probably hesitate on a B grade too. I didnt realize the Double Nickles I bought were B grade until I got home. Although I didnt have any problems with mine. It's just gotta be the right shoe and the right price for me to bite.

Last night at the south Chicago outlet they had BHM lebron, kyrie, and KD. Regular price.
Black and grey sock darts 69.99
7 different pairs of AF1 forgot price I think 59.99-69.99
Bred AF1
AF1 duck boots
FRAGMENT Nike lab zoom tennis 24.99
Nike air pressure 149.99
Scattered kyrie hot lava reg price
Metallic 1s 109.99
Couple pennies and barkleys.
Sorry I couldn't be more specific on prices and style

Make that move to south side chicago. They have 1s out the wazoo

Gloucester twp Nike was a dud

Lebron 13s Easter, red Cw and First Cw for $120
Lebron 13 black lion for $75
Hyperlive $70
Hyper shift $70
Hash really nothing of note..

Last night at the south Chicago outlet they had BHM lebron, kyrie, and KD. Regular price.
Black and grey sock darts 69.99
7 different pairs of AF1 forgot price I think 59.99-69.99
Bred AF1
AF1 duck boots
FRAGMENT Nike lab zoom tennis 24.99
Nike air pressure 149.99
Scattered kyrie hot lava reg price
Metallic 1s 109.99
Couple pennies and barkleys.
Sorry I couldn't be more specific on prices and style
damn yo...real talk...South Side just stay winning...

If I had an outlet close to me that even got HALF the heat they get I'd be broke

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by the Rosemont, IL outlet this morning ... pretty dry! 

-AJ XVII+ Copper - full size run - $170

-Couple AJ 2's mid and low - full size run - didn't catch a price

-AJ 1's - couple different colors - $99.99

-Air Max 2016 - $130

Hash wall was BONE DRY!  I was able to scoop up the last pair of royalty 4's in a size 12 for full price.  Lot's of Lebron 13's for $74.99.  The rest was a mix of runners, sock darts, various lunar runners.  

Had no problem using my F&F 

I was in the Aurora outlet on Thursday and pretty similar.  Had some indigo 14's, LA 10's, couple different AJ 2's, and Letterman 1's ... hash wall was pretty picked through. 

I heard Gurnee had a full size run on Space Jams and alternate 4's ... I'm guessing that's been cleared out by resellers now.  

damn yo...real talk...South Side just stay winning...

If I had an outlet close to me that even got HALF the heat they get I'd be broke

Yeah I was there yesterday, sorry I forgot to mention the BHM
I just look out for jordans
I've been there maybe 3-4 times
Everytime I have left with at least 1 pair
Place always has good stuff
Their Jordan selection is A1
The drive from my house is like 1+ hour cuz the traffic getting there is a nightmare

Anyone stop by Nike Vacaville? Anything good?

im going there later for the hope that they have some tech fleece/knit. last thursday they dont have anything that i want. almost everything was the same item as the posted one here except the retros

Deer pk, ny

Nothing much
40% off some Nike hoodies
30% off Jordan tops

Hash
Jordan 1 low chi 99.99
Navy/grey presto $79
Grey presto $69
Scattered lebron xiii $99

Jordan 2 Blk/red $99

I've observed 2-3 days. And, yes, you can stack it with the F&F. :smokin

Nike SL is currently having 20% off everything in addition to the F&F. Don't forget to stack the coupon survey too!

Last edited:
Woodbridge, VA 20% off everything.

Black girl that's manager today won't let you stack military discount on top of F&F.

A bunch of Patriots SB gear, some tech fleece shorts, a lot of runners, and tons of hoodies in there.

Back
Top Bottom