Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Wrentham MA had

Black/Blue/Orange Melo M8s for 89.99 FSR
AJ 8.0 White/Red and White/Royal for 99.99 FSR
Lebron 9 all black for 149.99 lol
Hyperdunk 2011 all navy for 99.99

Just confirmed it after reading that up there...we can't use the survey gift cards online anymore as of 02/12/12. Crap.

-Pete

Not sure if any of you guys shop on 8and9.com, but I purchased a sweatshirt there a while ago, and I received an email that everything will be 50% off just for today. Just enter code FEB29 as you checkout.

Originally Posted by soleboy23

Not sure if any of you guys shop on 8and9.com, but I purchased a sweatshirt there a while ago, and I received an email that everything will be 50% off just for today. Just enter code FEB29 as you checkout.

Doesn't work

Oceanside NY

1 USA & PR Destroyer Jacket sz L

FSR
Bred LBJ 9 $119
Concord n Duke Kobe 6 $99
AM 2011 blk/blk $129

Nuttin else was worth it

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Doesn't work

It's works.( Feb29 ) copped some stuff a few min ago.
pimp.gif

Should have looked on here first to order an item on nike.com...ordered a clearance shirt since I have like 6 of the $5 GC that worked online...came on here the next day and saw the coupon...wanted the lunareclipse too.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Went to az mills they had Orion 7 fsr for 110 not sure if they are cheaper at other outlets if so please post!

There's a Factory Store clearance markdown coming up soon; most stores should carry them at $79.97 by next week. 

Originally Posted by melothegreat2o9

Should have looked on here first to order an item on nike.com...ordered a clearance shirt since I have like 6 of the $5 GC that worked online...came on here the next day and saw the coupon...wanted the lunareclipse too.

Call or online chat, they do refund adjustments as long as the item was ordered within 2 weeks of the coupon and your purchase.

Doesn't work

Yeah it did. I ordered like 8 shirts and mad stickers n keychains for 40 I'd keep trying cause I placed an order this morning lol
edit - tried to order more, but its not working 
frown.gif

Doesn't work

Yeah it did. I ordered like 8 shirts and mad stickers n keychains for 40 I'd keep trying cause I placed an order this morning lol
edit - tried to order more, but its not working 
frown.gif
Yea the promotion ran only for the 29th.

Originally Posted by melothegreat2o9

Wait, so you were able to use the $5 survey GC's? When was this? I tried using mine on Monday and no luck
mad.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Went to az mills they had Orion 7 fsr for 110 not sure if they are cheaper at other outlets if so please post!

There's a Factory Store clearance markdown coming up soon; most stores should carry them at $79.97 by next week. 
Please post this when it happens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom