OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya damn right! :tongue:

it'll be at least a year b4 y'all are up on my cape and ninja mask style tho... :pimp:

i need to start copyrighting stuff so 'ye stops biting me so hard, and taking all the credit... :smh:

them camo janoski's! so dope. i need to unDS them soon.

and i need a pair of calypso roshe's... the colorway is nifty!

Last edited:
soL selegnA just joined and hitting folks over the head with those footscapes...

battleground: sick pics as always.

soL selegnA just joined and hitting folks over the head with those footscapes...

battleground: sick pics as always.
i was actually a member on here b4 thru yuku but watevz figured jes make another acct i never did post much anyways lol

Last edited:
^ dayum verse... you just made me consider keeping those... was gonna sell 'em off soon... :smh:

^ dayum verse... you just made me consider keeping those... was gonna sell 'em off soon... :smh:

haha for sho! i figured with all the hype building up for the SPOT collab, i should rock the Premier collab again. since it came with like 4-5 lace choices, i figured i'd try the grey laces (did white the first time).... turns out to look ok!

^ haha... nah, dammit, ya got me... :tongue:

i just thought the OD matching was hilarious and wanted to see if it could go under the radar in here...

i'd hope y'all know i wouldn't dress like that tho (i would rock an elephant print cape tho)... :lol:

is it wrong that i can recognize members by their legs? :smh:
f1115ae583ed7132981ff130bb569142bae2714.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom