Official February 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. love is in the air lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not all about Jordan's or Nike's. These Li Ning Way of Wade 305 are fire. Personally love the way they look and love they way they feel on feet. What you guys think?

i think they look like a rip off of the Nike Lebron's with AJ4 white/black-cement colorway

a total derivative of what you're playfully mocking

i think they look like a rip off of the Nike Lebron's with AJ4 white/black-cement colorway

a total derivative of what you're playfully mocking
Which Lebrons do you think they look like? I do agree that they do take inspiration from the 4s with the cement on the midsole, but that's about it. I personally don't see anything from the Lebrons in these. Maybe I will if you point out which ones you're talking about

Last edited:
Recent wear

390838329c1911e3a744126758c35937_8.jpg

Reactions: uno
Get those uppers cleaned and those will shut it down

The cut of the patent back then was ridiculous :smokin

Been a while since I seen those laney XIVs, clean colorway, JB should definitely retro them this year with the others

Get those uppers cleaned and those will shut it down

The cut of the patent back then was ridiculous :smokin

I have been thinking about it. I have some more ogs that are immaculate. Took this picture a while back. The uppers on my ds pairs are real nice. And I agree the patent leather cut...:smokin

View media item 826436Bonus. My concord collection. Minus the dmps. I know this is the wdywt thread. Just wanted to share.
View media item 826437

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom