Official February 2016 WDYWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they still flex without showing stress cracks, they are ok to wear still. but I have many things that are unwearable now, so they remain on the shelf. you just have to take care of them and not abuse them or do anything extreme.
oh ok. I personally don't like wearing older shoes cuz of the risks

2016 PBs.
1TEwyvI

it depends on the shoe. some are still solid and others require caution. all depends on the age and what materials its made out of. the flights above are ok for casual wear, like a restaurant or movie or something, but if you tried to ball in them they would more than likely be overstressed and crumble.

it depends on the shoe. some are still solid and others require caution. all depends on the age and what materials its made out of. the flights above are ok for casual wear, like a restaurant or movie or something, but if you tried to ball in them they would more than likely be overstressed and crumble.
yea I get that but for me it's a little too much to think about

I've been wearing my old shoes from the late 90s and early 00s lately. I'm always scared I'm a be in public and I'm gonna take a step and my sole is gonna be left behind or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom