***OFFICIAL FEBRUARY PICK UP POST*** NO PIC QUOTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice flight lites.. I had that exact colorway when I was a kid. Loved the shoe, hated the colorway. Mom always got me the stuff that went on sale at big5 :smh:

nice flight lites.. I had that exact colorway when I was a kid. Loved the shoe, hated the colorway. Mom always got me the stuff that went on sale at big5
mean.gif
1 more flights is comming. og colorway that snipes worn in white man can't jump. Wanna all 4 og colourways from nike poster. need black purple and citrus=)
start to collect og shoes=)it's impossible to find in Russia so watching ebay hard=)

Dope stuff I been trying to figure out what Im going to get into besides Grapes and whatever 11s drop this year im gone on JB until Columbias, anyways nice pickups on everything yall.

you know i love the look of the 88s but when you wear them does it really make a difference that the nike air is on the back?:\

Im just saying

you know i love the look of the 88s but when you wear them does it really make a difference that the nike air is on the back?:\

Im just saying

absolutely...

i remember having CDP BC 3's, grabbed them cuz i just didn't care... love the overall look of BC 3's... i grew up seeing the originals with nike air, but it wasn't that big of a deal to me...

finally found a flawless DS '01 pair in 2011 for a good price, no yellowing, perfect elephant print, etc...

the feeling of unDSing them, a 10 year old shoe, never even tried on b4... the smell they still had... the quality difference... the perfect nike air on the back... after that, the jumpman on the back doesn't even look right to me...

i dunno man, maybe it's in my head, but it was the best feeling i've had wearing a pair of shoes...

only thing that compared was unDSing 1990 air base II's last year... or wearing OG black toes...

but like i said, maybe it's all in my head... maybe that's a clear sign nike has me by the cojones... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom