Official Fetty Wap Thread Vol. PartyNextDoor If He Was From The Hood and Had One Eye

It's only so long fake Quavo's and Future's can pretend. Designer next.

Desiigner has promise. Pusha need to put him on ritallin, but the last 3 tracks he dropped were nice. He has a cool little voice when he's harmonizing.

I've tried listening to the migos for a long time. A lot of their music is trash and there is definitely a big difference in this newest album and their older stuff. The main thing I've pin pointed out is quavos melodies. Which for some reason, NOW, sound a lot like Travis Scott. It didn't before. His background harmonizing and everything. Sounds like after pick up the phone they been spending a lot of time in the studio together or something.

Last edited:
It's subtle but there's a difference between his background vocals in songs like those and then Kelly price and what's the price. Ever since pick up the phone he sound like Travis a lot

Just like with Israelites, Wavez is trying to hurry up and backtrack Migos old stuff in an attempt to try to prove something that's not there :lol:
ktpng.gif

Waves is always late on **** so yeah. It's literally no difference in Quavo's style now and then. :lol:

The thought of Travis Scott influencing somebody is funny as hell.

Anybody hear the luck number 7 tape?

Shows dude still has it and can pump out hits. I don't know why he put the tape out in such low quality. Money In The Bank is fire.

I thought he was gonna kinda be a big figure in the game. It's a shame because I can't think of a person who had 4 straight bangers from a first album as singles like he did. Then he had his trap ****** freestyle :smokin ... Now, bruh is back to square one it seems :smh:

heres the thing with fetty. I feel like he got too rich too quick. most of his debut album was compromised of some of the best songs he had on mixtapes that had been out already. and with a lot of those songs, the original version was a lot better. this is why he had so many hits from his first album. a lotta those records already had a buzz. I think the only record he had off that album that was a hit, that was recorded during that process, was my way.

fastfoward, he made like what almost 4 mill off trap queen and song placements. he did what anybody his age with money does.. he went wild. he went and threw someone else's dreads in his head, tatted his face up, this _ start riding dirt bikes with one eye, he kept having baby mama issues, he KEEPS having children with women from love n hip hop, he had the p-dice fall out, he dropped a song for kids about smoking weed in high school, got the damn principle fired, he had issues in jersey, his chain got snatched. its like he has everything going on BUT music. I feel like at the time we got most of those hits he was hungry and really in a bag, now that the smokes cleared he's tryna find his voice in the midst of tryna find himself post success.

imo fetty was gonna flourish doing hood love songs: trap queen, bad girlz, overnight, time, addicted, beautiful, rewind, whateva, instant friends, this is were he killed. he had both the dudes and the girls with this vibe. the occasional no dayz off, couple bandz, trap _ freestyle, or paparazzi records were good for the streets. and fetty can rap, but not for the style of music he tryna do. I think at the moment he's just rich and lost. and im sure after 300 milked him for all they could, they have no idea how to help the kid either...

He needs to slow down and trim some fat from around him. No reason he shouldn't be linking up with the new tri state resurgence and providing some hooks but his lane got crowded with the pnb rocks and a boogies of the world.

Went pop too fast and now he is in no mans land. I'm sure he is still getting show money but idk how long that will last in todays climate.

Dude was brought on stage with Taylor Swift and I haven't heard from him since, other than LHH

He needs to slow down and trim some fat from around him. No reason he shouldn't be linking up with the new tri state resurgence and providing some hooks but his lane got crowded with the pnb rocks and a boogies of the world.

Went pop too fast and now he is in no mans land. I'm sure he is still getting show money but idk how long that will last in todays climate.

I straight up told my brother going threw the motions is what a fetty project should've sounded like after his first album . I said the exact same thing , like its a wrap pnb about to take his lane

I don't think pnd will blow. I still think Fetty has it in him. He just don't seem hungry enough

I don't think pnd will blow. I still think Fetty has it in him. He just don't seem hungry enough

PND moving off the slow grind. Shorty kills features too. He's low key been charting and streaming very well this year.

The slow grind def pays off more for longevity these days man. All the people that came out the gate with massive hit singles (all seemingly from the tri-state or ny.....and biting other artist).....all seem to have that success crash and burn. Bobby, Designer, Fettt Wap, Young Ma.....

They got a lot in common. Cardi better be careful.

I straight up told my brother going threw the motions is what a fetty project should've sounded like after his first album . I said the exact same thing , like its a wrap pnb about to take his lane

I been telling people pnb took his lane also lol

Back
Top Bottom