Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Spent 200k on prem promo gold packs... Got nani n some 5-10k players so yea huge waste... Whatever tho I see now they gave me Rooney early so I'd keep wastin coins sob man. I made my brazilian sweatbox team tho and honestly it plays jus as wellnas my stacked bpl team. Welliton is ******eddd. Pato comes off the bench cuz inswitched to a 4-2-3-1 too

:lol: stop opening goldpacks!! they are worthless. I wasted about 1.5k and didnt get any good players.
I got alot of contracts/formation though which I used on some of my top players like d.villa, iniesta, robben, sneijder, a. sanchez, j. navas....
sold them all (14-22k profit each).
I made up for my loss :pimp: the trading part of fut is awesome.

how were you able to get enough coins to get all those guys? just by winning matches, building up coins, and buying em on the market?

Is it worth it to spend $50 for 13, when I already have 12. Not sure, my friends say they are very similar. 

:lol: stop opening goldpacks!! they are worthless. I wasted about 1.5k and didnt get any good players.
I got alot of contracts/formation though which I used on some of my top players like d.villa, iniesta, robben, sneijder, a. sanchez, j. navas....
sold them all (14-22k profit each).
I made up for my loss :pimp: the trading part of fut is awesome.

how were you able to get enough coins to get all those guys? just by winning matches, building up coins, and buying em on the market?

I am new to fut actually. I never used $ on fifa coins. Instead I used different trading methods.
To be honest Its all about costs (contracts, fitness, top players in active squad). I never intended to build a team from scratch. I just wanted to make 500k and
by that time the prices for top players would have dropped, right?
In the meantime I used all my resources for trading. I never bought contracts. At first I only bought 400 coins bronze packs (you get players with 7contracts and items to sell so you make that 400 back). No losses. Get me. Got allot of match coins with this method (division 2, bronze cup, single player cups).

Well dudes started to get nasty with them messis, falcoa and cronaldo. Besides I wasnt allowed in the gold cup with all bronze. So I bought random gold players for 300 coins. Used the contracts and discarded them and got my money back.

Bought top players at low price with stupid formations (3-5-2, 5221) and changed their formation. Put them back up with a good profit.

If u need more details pm me

Last edited:
Went on FUT today and it gave me 10 free all player packs for no reason :smokin. Has anyone ever heard of glitches like this before?

Went on FUT today and it gave me 10 free all player packs for no reason :smokin. Has anyone ever heard of glitches like this before?
:nerd: duck tales ?

^ 3-5-2 is one of the strongest formations, at least in FUT.
avon.gif

not at all bruh. I will explain later with pics.

Last edited:
the 352 is a variation of the 343.

This formation will put allot of players in the midfield. In order to beat it you'd have to go with a 433.
Your backs will be free to recieve the ball (pic) Youd want to go over the wings (alot of space there and 1 on 1 situation).
You need LBs with high pasing and 80+ paced wingers. If the LB has the bal pass to the RCM/LCM and sprint for a return bal (L2+x). When the LB has the ball again go with a high trough ball close to the edge of
the box. Your winger can go for a shot, dribble into the box or a lob to the far post (other winger). Avoid losing the ball in centre mid field.

If needed you can swith sides fast by playing a long lob to the LBs. They will have enough time to control the ball.

iSqOrzeaMUnM1.JPG[img]

I also got 10 free gold packs. I opened them up with a quickness because I feared they would disappear. :lol:

I also got 10 free gold packs. I opened them up with a quickness because I feared they would disappear. :lol:

Haha exact same thing with me. I was gonna take pictures cuz my dude didn't believe but I felt that the packs were gonna disappear

Can someone explain to me why my Xbox freezes up when i try to load my current career mode?
I've tried loading it about 5 times and the same thing happens, but only when i try to play career mode everything else works.
I mean I am in the year 2020 for my career but I do not think that has anything to do with it.
Should i call EA or something to see if i can get a new copy or is it my Xbox?

Damn what season are you in? 8th?

I'm just after the 2nd transfer window in my 4th season. Going for a 6 or 7 season dynasty with Man U..Rooney just recently turned 30, still at a 92 and happy :pimp:

My boy Thomas Muller just went up to a 92 too :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .. My favorite pick up by far :smile: . Thought he had maxed out at 91
Hazard's at a 92 I see him maxing at 93-94

Just picked up Oscar and Stefan Jovetic.. I'll post my updated squad later too

Squad at the moment, got bored and sold my other squads. Decided to try out Neymar, he's playing great for me right now.

Formation took some time getting used to, and going up against 4-3-3 teams isn't all that hard to be honest, just contain the wingers to the inside and make sure to have CB's with pace, or a David Luiz. :lol:

Next purchase is probably gonna be Thiago Silva, was gonna replace Chicharito for Aguero but he's been great for me, so he's staying for now.

Oh and about the free packs, they were in the store section on the UT console. Didn't check on the web prior.

Last edited:
damn, you dudes are going in on careers.

i get bored with manager mode, so its hard for me to play more than a few seasons with 1 team. by the end of season two, it's too easy. after league earnings and selling off dead weight, your budget is usually on some Man City/Sheikh status. that Man U squad looks like a good example. you got an attacking line worth a quarter billion dollars on the pitch against clubs like QPR and Stoke.

i still like the player version of career mode tho. being a ST wasnt that fun, so i created a German Center Mid based off Iniesta. that lil bastard is a monster. 20 games into my first season for Hertha, with 17 goals and 16 assists. straight godly. after buying 3k worth of EAS upgrades, i started off with a 71 rating. already grown to 82 and im still in the first January transfer window.

turned down transfer offers from PSG, Bayern, Barcelona and Chelsea. i want to finish the season with Hertha and gain their promotion to Bundesliga. more importantly, i want to keep balling in Germany and get my rating up.

my goal is to make it to Dortmund and pair up with Reus. the 2 man game is deadly in the international friendlies.

^ My boy has Reus and Neymar on his career mode team. Neymars a 90 at 22 y/o with 98/97 acceleration/speed and 98/97 dribbling/ball control :x :x ..Reus has a 97 long shot :x

I got Cavani with 98 finishing though

Last edited:
damn, you dudes are going in on careers.

i get bored with manager mode, so its hard for me to play more than a few seasons with 1 team. by the end of season two, it's too easy. after league earnings and selling off dead weight, your budget is usually on some Man City/Sheikh status. that Man U squad looks like a good example. you got an attacking line worth a quarter billion dollars on the pitch against clubs like QPR and Stoke.

That's why I've made personal challenges when I do manager mode. in '12 it was to get Lyon up to 5 stars with the team all French. got Benzema Nasri n all that but could never pull the trigger for Ribery. won Champions league and did get bored so I had seperate datas of me taking offers to CSKA and others. that took about 3 seasons total. hardest part was selling non-frenchies and buying Frenchies.

now in '13 I was dead set on something that would take a minimum 5 seasons and I wanted to promote my team. end up using MSV Duisberg, 2 1/2 stars, mid-to-low table in 2 Div and get them 5 star and champions league worthy. cant discriminate with only germans or something because they'll leave for international duty dropping my whole crew if that happens. for sure i want Super Mario but another objective I'm thinking is cop 1 player from every major team.

just finished my 1st season and I'm still barely 3 stars
pimp.gif
. Especially cool since I started with barely with $1.5 million but looking at Mario's price tag of 27 mil
sick.gif

Sorry to bother you guys but I thought you might be interested

Okay guys we are currently in 5th place 3 weeks left, IF one person will get our entire fall line and we will be giving you the choice to win a PS3,360 or WiiU (1 winner, chooses whichever they want) Fifa 13 We have to win so you can win so get to voting!! Share your vote on FB/Twitter (tag us) so we can know that you voted.

bit.ly/voteLBF

Back
Top Bottom