Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Seems like everyone I come across in Div. 1 on UT plays so cheesy. They take the lead and start passing it back and forth with their defenders, most of the time it fails and I get a goal but I'd like to play a normal game of FIFA for once.. and the DUMB celebrations players can do in this game is ******ed, especially when giving up a goal in the '90 :lol: the making you watch three replays after conceding is also a pain in the *** and annoying and don't get me started on pro club.

/rant :lol: :smh:

I haven't been able to log into Ultimate Team for the past 6 hours. I had logged in, tried to open my promo pack, and then it froze and then logged out. Anyone else have this problem?

per EA Forums

While we work to resolve an issue we've temporarily disabled FIFA 13: Ultimate Team. This is to ensure that an optimal experience can be sustained in the future. FUT13 online gameplay, trading, store purchasing, the Web App, and the mobile companion app will be unavailable during this time.

We'll keep you updated as soon as we have additional information throughout the coming days. Other FIFA 13 online game modes will not be affected.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/2118131.page

It's been pretty much out all day for me. I was able to play a game, but couldn't access my trade pile.

Supposedly there was a glitch that gave unlimited coins to people. And they were bidding crazy on players flooding the market. People were bidding like 15 mill for bronze players...thats why UT is down.

Supposedly there was a glitch that gave unlimited coins to people. And they were bidding crazy on players flooding the market. People were bidding like 15 mill for bronze players...thats why UT is down.

:nerd: havent been on fut for a few days. Did you get free coins too?

i wonder why most of the classic kits available are german... I wanted my EPL to be flashbacks of the 90's

id want this is they took requests

i wonder why most of the classic kits available are german... I wanted my EPL to be flashbacks of the 90's
Think it has to do with it being the 50th anniversary season of the bundesliga. I bet they have problems getting sponsorships on the EPL kits from the 90's. That why you see the real old ones that didn't have any sponsorships.

Reason people bought and discarded inform was because since they had unlimited coins they could buy basically every inform on the market, discard a few, thus increasing the value of the informs they had when they fixed the hack. But I believe all the people who did the glitch got banned.

I have a confession:

This is my first year playing FIFA. Deadass. And I LOVE this game. I don't normally follow soccer but after playing this and learning about different clubs, it's given me an interest to watch the actual games. I normally play madden but I'm so sick it already. Ive gotten pretty good at it after a month. in seasons, im in division 6. my record sucks in seasons but its cool, im technically a noob at this game :lol: . After playing FIFA for like a month, I don't think ill ever touch madden until there's another company (hopefully 2K) to make another NFL game to compete. The same ol **** everything and this time i said "**** you" and switched it up and I'm damn sure glad I did. At least this game has competition with Konami so they HAVE to outdo each other. Madden doesn't have that and that's why I think ill never touch it again. FIFA is just so goddamn fun :lol: :pimp:

My XBL GT is on the sig, I welcome all challengers.

I have a confession:

This is my first year playing FIFA. Deadass. And I LOVE this game. I don't normally follow soccer but after playing this and learning about different clubs, it's given me an interest to watch the actual games. .

This :lol:

Except it was Fifa 12 for me.

Last edited:
Yall need to wake up early on the weekend and catch the English Premier League games like Man U and Liverpool

Or watch the afternoon games of Barcelona. 8)

who wants to get whooped on XBOX live head to head? tag Toroloco21
I just sent you a request. My GT is the same as my s/n

I have a confession:

This is my first year playing FIFA. Deadass. And I LOVE this game. I don't normally follow soccer but after playing this and learning about different clubs, it's given me an interest to watch the actual games. I normally play madden but I'm so sick it already. Ive gotten pretty good at it after a month. in seasons, im in division 6. my record sucks in seasons but its cool, im technically a noob at this game :lol: . After playing FIFA for like a month, I don't think ill ever touch madden until there's another company (hopefully 2K) to make another NFL game to compete. The same ol **** everything and this time i said "**** you" and switched it up and I'm damn sure glad I did. At least this game has competition with Konami so they HAVE to outdo each other. Madden doesn't have that and that's why I think ill never touch it again. FIFA is just so goddamn fun :lol: :pimp:

My XBL GT is on the sig, I welcome all challengers.
I made a post similar to yours a few pages back and I didn't get any response :rolleyes
This is also my first time ever playing FIFA and I love it.
Just sent you a request, my GT is the same as my s/n.

Yall need to wake up early on the weekend and catch the English Premier League games like Man U and Liverpool

Or watch the afternoon games of Barcelona. 8)
^this

I'll add you up

GT: PatricckBateman
Just sent you a request, my GT is the same as my s/n.

Back
Top Bottom