Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

Alright.. Looking to close out Round 1 within 48 hours. I'll communicate with those that haven't played to see if it can be done.

Reliable replacements may be needed if this isn't possible. It's not fair to the others waiting for the continuation.

Bang bang.

When I get to division 3 in seasons many of my passes go astray and some are intercepted... is this because the people are just much better than division 4 or is there an adjustment that needs to be made? I win division 4 title every time but get relegated almost every time I get to Division 3. I play on PSN

Last edited:
We have 16 down so far, waiting on responses from another two umad fc members and I'll start setting it up

Dudes will be the first to sign up for a league/tournament, but will be MIA when games need to be played. :smh:

If y'all want to win the gold tournament in FUT, I suggest you guys jump in fast. Xmas Fifa Newbies. I played a lot of horrible teams. Rage quits galore.

And I'm kind of salty I missed out on the tourney.

Last edited:
Dang I keep staying on division 1 can't get that title
mean.gif
do you press anything while passing? defenders from other teams run to the ball as i pass it before my players even get there... how the heck does this phenomenon occur? 

Yea, im trying to get it started already?
I keep checking this thread and my inbox on the playstation

just lost that gold tournament to some scrub italian team smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 90th minute goal strikes me again for the loss in the final

I just got raped 10-0 by some dude's UT that was rated 84. He had Gomez and Gotze. My Poor defensemen never stood a chance.

Every now and then you'll run into some pretty good teams in the Gold Tournament. Right now I'm just running games on the Gold Tourney with my silver Mexican National team so I can get some fitness on my Belgian + Spanish + EPL squad. I'm running horrible gold teams with horrible chem. Pretty easy coins.

Lastly, I have become addicted to FUT.

I'm in the process of building a French UT, but then I realized that the only good forwards and CAMs the French have are Ribery and Benzema. They both go for absurd amounts of points. Any ideas? I have Giroud, Mounier, Malouda, and Menez.

Next tourno count me in - Gamertag: Prettyboy RY7 Twitter: @ryanyoung88

I'm in the process of building a French UT, but then I realized that the only good forwards and CAMs the French have are Ribery and Benzema. They both go for absurd amounts of points. Any ideas? I have Giroud, Mounier, Malouda, and Menez.

Don't know your budget, but have you given Nasri and Remy a look? I had Nasri, he's strong for Cam and has a great shot. Remy is a bargain buy striker with a lot of pace. He's really good tho, only French striker better is Benzema.

You give Ben Arfa a look?

Don't know your budget, but have you given Nasri and Remy a look? I had Nasri, he's strong for Cam and has a great shot. Remy is a bargain buy striker with a lot of pace. He's really good tho, only French striker better is Benzema.

You give Ben Arfa a look?

Thanks! I gave Ben Arfa and Remy a look. I think I'll end up getting both. I hope to get Nasri in the future, but I don't have anywhere near that amount of points. I also picked up Gomis, Marvin Martin, and Payet last night. Pretty good bargain players.

Last edited:
Thanks! I gave Ben Arfa and Remy a look. I think I'll end up getting both. I hope to get Nasri in the future, but I don't have anywhere near that amount of points. I also picked up Gomis, Marvin Martin, and Payet last night. Pretty good bargain players.
4-3-2-1, Remy up top with Henry at LF and Ben Arfa at RF.  Wilshere-Cabaye-M'Vila midfield, Gibbs-Vermaelen-Koscielny-Sagna backline, Szcz in goal.

That's my French/Arsenal hybrid team, plays pretty nicely.  Very cheap as well.  

Back
Top Bottom