Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

ya that's what I mean with the AtK 86 and so on, does it give you the real rating or if you have a stacked Swansea team its just ignores it and have atk 99? because the OVR attack is the math average of every attacking player on the team

I'm new to Fifa and came across a guy with a TOTS Messi, Falcao Benzema, Ramos and felt like I can really beat him with an inferior team but like most players I come across he had some high pressure defense. Every time I touched the ball a gang of players from the opposing team would come crashing towrads me. Sometimes I'd have no one to pass it to. Any tips on countering this type of play?

The guy ended up winning 2-0 in extra time. Frustrating game to say the least.

I'm new to Fifa and came across a guy with a TOTS Messi, Falcao Benzema, Ramos and felt like I can really beat him with an inferior team but like most players I come across he had some high pressure defense. Every time I touched the ball a gang of players from the opposing team would come crashing towrads me. Sometimes I'd have no one to pass it to. Any tips on countering this type of play?

All I can say is get better.. there is no tips...

All I can say is get better.. there is no tips...

You just got to learn to beat that initial pressure... Once you beat it, youll end up with a lot of 3 vs 2 or 2 vs 1 on the attacking side of the pitch

I won the Euro, didnt win anything the year after, then won a Treble (EPL CL and FA) and my goal was to win the 2018 world cup then retire. Lost in the ******g finals to Italy >:

God damn Germans and their rivals..i beat them in the finals of the euros too :frown:

Last edited:
the way to beat the pressure is easy. dont listen to the people on here who say you cant beat it. Use the lb + a pass when his players run at you and your players will run into space. It works good if you move the ball up and do the lb + a pass with you ST and then lob the ball to him using lb + y

Last edited:
Anyone still this game consistently? I'm looking to get on a team that still plays a couple times a week. PSN: crazyraul1

I do but I suck. I dropped from division 1 to division 3.
just did the same thing. My playstation messes up sometimes and delays/doesn't allow me to have close control of the ball and passes go crazy too far. I still beat some people which blows my mind but i got relegated twice in a row
frown.gif

I do but I suck. I dropped from division 1 to division 3.

U tombout team or that 1v1 mode where everyone has the same rating?

And I gave the game a break, I'd love to make a pro and play on a team online but everyone's pro prob has beast ratings by now and 14 will be out by the time my guy gets decent

Last edited:
FIFA 13 is on sale at BestBuy (Amazon matched) for $17.99. I'm considering getting it to play on there. It would help me design something for the ps3 crowd as well.

The sequel to God's Cup may be towards the end of summer to "close out" this game. Would have to edit certain things. We'll see.

FIFA 13 is on sale at BestBuy (Amazon matched) for $17.99. I'm considering getting it to play on there. It would help me design something for the ps3 crowd as well.

The sequel to God's Cup may be towards the end of summer to "close out" this game. Would have to edit certain things. We'll see.

does that sale go for 360 as well? please say yes..

EDIT: nm only for PS3

Last edited:
Sooo,

How the hell do you stop Cristiano Ronaldo @ STand Benz @ CAM combo?

Just lost to my cousin who has no skills, all of dudes goals came off of lobbing to Ronaldo and then either a wide open shot or laying it off for Benzema.

U tombout team or that 1v1 mode where everyone has the same rating?

And I gave the game a break, I'd love to make a pro and play on a team online but everyone's pro prob has beast ratings by now and 14 will be out by the time my guy gets decent
Ultimate Team.

anyone wanna trade me a messi or ronaldo in ultimate team. i will trade alooooooooot for one. PM me if ur interested. ill throw in US $ if needed

Back
Top Bottom