Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

It says 30 and if you have one of those bestbuy memberships you get an additional 10 so that's $40 off.

FIFA 16 Demo releasing tonight. Hopefully it will resemble the real version come later this month but we all know how that ishhh goes.

Excited to try out FUT Draft, the new feel mechanics of the game and have my way with Alex Morgan :pimp:

Heard the chicks are slow compared to the men :lol: but I'll give it a try tho. Abby wambach a 88 rating tho :lol:

FIFA 16 Deals Trade In Breakdown

Here’s how the FIFA 16 deals add up when you trade in FIFA 15 at Best Buy and how it stacks with Gamers Club Unlocked. The Gamers Club Unlocked membership is $30 for two-years and includes a trade-in bonus and a 20% discount on games.

FIFA 16 Deal for All

FIFA 16 $59.99
FIFA 15 Trade In – $20 Credit
FIFA 15 Trade In Coupon – $10 Coupon
FIFA 16 Pre-Order Bonus – $10 Rewards
Total Price of FIFA 16 Deal $19.99

FIFA 16 Deal for Gamers Club Unlocked Members

FIFA 16 $59.99
Gamer’s Club Unlocked – $10
FIFA 15 Trade In – $22 Credit
Total Price of FIFA 16 Deal $7.99

Best buy is taking fifa for ps4/xb1 for $20 and gives an additional $10 coupon toward fifa 16.
Repped. Im on that this week
Nice... I'll just download Fifa 15 from EA Access if I wanna run my final Ronaldo squad. 
pimp.gif

When does it end?

Also if you have an euro account, you can download the demo now.

Last edited:
FIFA16 is amazing. miles ahead of 15 in terms of overall feel of the game. Feels much more like a sim. Less arcade-ish

Last edited:
I post this Best Buy trade in breakdown w/ GCU from a game site yesterday:

FIFA 16 Deal for Gamers Club Unlocked Members

FIFA 16 $59.99
Gamer’s Club Unlocked – $10
FIFA 15 Trade In – $22 Credit
Total Price of FIFA 16 Deal $7.99

has anyone actually done it yet? thinking of going today. when I called to ask for details the lady said I'd get about 35-40 in trade in value for FIFA 15 then a $10 rewards card when I pickup the game for a future purchase. Is that how it would work? im trying to figure out what the $10 gamers club unlocked is in that pricing breakdown

with Gamers Club Unlocked you get a $10 reward certificate for pre-ordering certain games.  It could also be the 20% discount you get with GC Unlocked?

Back
Top Bottom