::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Costa Rica is leader of Group D. That right there is the shocker of the whole damn tournament. On a side note, this Dutch team will be #1 in 4 years.
I wouldn't call it the biggest, but one of them.

The biggest is probably Spain getting BTFO'd by Holland and then getting eliminated by Chile, all in the group stages.

Spain had bigger expectations.

untitled-6oyoq3.gif

untitled-7sergp.gif
now thats futbol!!

What was Song thinking? Not that Pepe's red was any better, but you understood heat of the moment instant reaction to Muller. Plus his reputation as a hot-head. Cameroon opened the match threatening. Olic's goal was slightly against the run of play, Cameroon needed patience and for Song to keep a cool head. The equalizer was coming.

Bets for today:

Colombia 3 - 2 Vitory Coast

Uruguay 1 - 2 England

Japan 1 - 1 Greece

This guy's not played a minute of football in his life. The way you hit the ball affects how much curve it gets.. You need to get out more b
yup you can definitely tell. Probably wouldn't last 10 minutes on the pitch.

so glad i pulled this dude on fifa 14

View media item 1034321

20 years old starting/playing on the netherlands and scoring in a WC.

Fml b
I always told my parents they should have taken us to Europe, I always get in my feels when I think about it.

Memphis though :pimp: he's Dutch/Ghanaian, those strong African genes are showing. He looks like he can be a RB on a college team.

PSV is my squad in the Eredivise. Maher, Locadia, Wijnaldum, Depay, Ruiz. :pimp:

Last edited:
Assou Ekotto, Vertonghen and Paulinho all having cracking tournaments so far... COYS! 
smokin.gif

Columbia 2-2 Cote d'Ivoire

Uruguay 1-2 England

Japan 1-0 Greece

Very tentatively give England the victory, though I suspect I'll be crying into my beer tonight. But hey, gotta keep the faith right? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The end of Chile Spain was embarrassing for the sport with every Chile players laying on the pitch to waste time for no reason for the last 20mins of the game.

Uruguay vs England should be a great game 

:lol:

I guess you've never watched footie...

I guess so too.

It is normal strategy to play on time to delay as long it is not whistled by the refs.
In basketball when you already have a big lead and there are not so much time left
you usually also try to execute each offensive play slow running down the shot clock
as much as possible.

laugh.gif

I guess you've never watched footie...
I guess so too.

It is normal strategy to play on time to delay as long it is not whistled by the refs.
In basketball when you already have a big lead and there are not so much time left
you usually also try to execute each offensive play slow running down the shot clock
as much as possible.
This was above and beyond.  I am ok with oh a foul dude can lay there and roll around a bit.  One dude was stretchered off...the goalie jumped and fell was never touched and laid there.  It was way above and beyond normal time wasting tactics.  

That's what Added time is for. Ref always has the option to add on time for players going down or for injuries so it doesn't real make a big difference.

Plus Spain wasn't coming back in that game anyway.

Back
Top Bottom