***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

i know i said id take pix of my 95 the last couple nights but i had a lot going on. ill try to get that done tonight

I wish FNL would drop the black 96 to 39.99. Wonder why its 10.00 more? I have more WC cards Id like to use up

Isn't it so refreshing how FILA is offering a stress free experience, no hype, no crazy 14 year old kids thinking they are on top of the game, none of that madness. So many models I like and I hope they bring back in the future, so many memories. 

Amen on this. Walked into my local spot, looked for a pair with some kind of markdown and this was the icing on the cake - I actually got to try on the shoe before buying. No lining up for a CHANCE to pay full MSRP or paying some loser +$100 over MSRP for some low quality plastic replica.

Exactly, now days people forgot whats like to actually walk in and try a pair or two and enjoy the experience! I use to love that, one of my favorite things to do, when it came to sneaker buying. 

Last edited:
Just ordered some black 95s :smokin

Fila is def a nostalgia sneaker 4 me.
Wen I was little we couldnt afford air maxs or jordans but I was happy wit my filas 8)

Og heads always compliment me on the 96s

Just ordered some black 95s
smokin.gif

Fila is def a nostalgia sneaker 4 me.
Wen I was little we couldnt afford air maxs or jordans but I was happy wit my filas
glasses.gif

Og heads always compliment me on the 96s
Word, just ordered another pair of the black 95 this morning myself. Cant go wrong for 40 beans.

Whatup wit those purple tape 96s? Anyone heard if they're dropping?

I think it was RodrigoFresh who mentioned the Purple Tape 96s, well here's a look at them via Filas twitter. I need more pix but I think they're type dope. Seems to be tumbled leather with black patent leather and a purple icy sole. Thoughts?
these

I know Raekwon got a F.I.L.A. album supposed to be dropping in May, so that story kind of writes itself from a marketing standpoint.

Woooow I wish that was a clear sole.

Who has the black 95 for 40?
If theyre comfier than 96 mite dbl

Nah, I think the Red and the Grey pairs are far better looking, oh and the Tobacco road one too. 

Nah, I think the Red and the Grey pairs are far better looking, oh and the Tobacco road one too. 
Both are dope!! Just something about that purple translucent sole. And of course being a Laker fan I'm a bit bias, though they have nothing to with Lakers as far as inspiration, I think.

Back
Top Bottom