***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I don't think 96 is part of the pack, only KJ7, Spaghetti, Overpass and the OG tennis. 

It's not, it was just wishful thinking. I was hoping my favorite fila would be made in the color scheme of my favorite team

Not this time around I guess :smile: They had a ton of other colorways of it, probably decided to give it a rest for this round. 

I wore mine for a good 6 hours straight with no discomfort..No special technology, just standard foam midsole but I'm satisfied

And my next pair is here!

Sorry fam, indeed they are small :smile: But hey you never know, I might have bigger sizes too, hopefully soon 
wink.gif

KiddFuture, are there any plans to retro additional silhouettes from the Fila back-catalog this year?

Although not exact to the og i love the look of the kj7. It is still higher than most retro hoops shoes and i love high shoes. Really thought i would go with the white laces but the violet ones look way better. As stated before get half size to a full size up due to the back inner collar which i love

Last edited:
Doggg.... I will NEVER bad mouth fila again...

Although not exact to the og i love the look of the kj7. It is still higher than most retro hoops shoes and i love high shoes. Really thought i would go with the white laces but the violet ones look way better. As stated before get half size to a full size up due to the back inner collar which i love

thats it?

Back
Top Bottom