***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Seeing how many problems people have with Sears, I am happy that I got my Hamptons pretty much instantly. 

Anyone know for sure (or would be willing to check) that their local store has a pair of Hamptons in 13? I don't see a way to get around the 50 mile search radius on Sears' website. Considering calling a store directly and having them shipped.

lol it says they have been delivered but i aint get ****

i had to threaten to cancel my order and get a refund for them to finally give me a tracking number

says it will be delivered tomorrow

i asked 3 customer reps for a tracking 3 other times and they wouldnt give me one...

now watch them send me a different colorway or size... oh lawd if that happens...

^^^
My dude, I am surprised that Sears is even employing people at this stage. They are probably finished by the end of the year so you can only imagine what a gong show it must be like there.

Up here in Canada, they are shuttering stores left, right and centre. All the marquee brands are no longer selling to them so they're just moving generic branded product which further hurts their chances of making any kind of comeback.

lol it says they have been delivered but i aint get ****

i had to threaten to cancel my order and get a refund for them to finally give me a tracking number

says it will be delivered tomorrow

i asked 3 customer reps for a tracking 3 other times and they wouldnt give me one...

now watch them send me a different colorway or size... oh lawd if that happens...
It says they were delivered on the UPS website, or Sears? If it's UPS, might need to open a claim with them.

Well you know that they will go for fall less later, still at $97 the price is great. 

I guess the 97 Blackout is finally coming out on 1/16...

Blackout huh?

I tried liking the white navy colorway but after seeing dj stomach swellz rocking them and the bike reflector fila logo being all red thats a definite pass on those

Hamptons finally came today after Dec 26 order still waiting on the reds from the 26th

Blackout huh?

I tried liking the white navy colorway but after seeing dj stomach swellz rocking them and the bike reflector fila logo being all red thats a definite pass on those
Nah man give them a chance, forget about Sancho Panza, he don't need our attention.

^^^
My dude, I am surprised that Sears is even employing people at this stage. They are probably finished by the end of the year so you can only imagine what a gong show it must be like there.

Up here in Canada, they are shuttering stores left, right and centre. All the marquee brands are no longer selling to them so they're just moving generic branded product which further hurts their chances of making any kind of comeback.
This happened in the USA. They shut down 90 or something sears locations back in 2012 I think it was. There are still plenty.

You release them for $45 and cats will be waiting for them to get down to somewhere between $1-$5. The same cats will also readily pay $200+ for some plastic Nike or junk JB retro. :smh:

laugh.gif
 Yeah man, I'm cheap too but we gotta show Fila some love since they go the extra mile to produce good quality for the price they're charging.  

I'm not that surprised to catch lots of young heads checking out my 96's in daily use. They're probably not sure what Fila is since they're stuck on Nike/JB stuff but they recognize the silhouette is dope.

i buy all the pairs i really want on release day at full price, including the Stack (both CWs) and the Hamptons 96.

i buy all the pairs i really want on release day at full price, including the Stack (both CWs) and the Hamptons 96.

Same for me with Reebok too. I get a pair of shoes, once every 3 months - if it's something I really want I have no qualms paying MSRP but 99% of the time you can get it with some discount.

Anyways I don't want to derail the FILA thread as we've discussed the 'outlet mentality' of the non-Nike/JB customers before.

I honestly love supporting fila and I really wish they'd work on some new designs that cater to the new era, without being a Sears special. I owned so many fila as a kid.
Now I have 15-20 pairs and a bunch of clothes too. Their "modern sweat pants" or what ever they are called are amazing, I bought one of each color and my wife even got a pair herself cuz she loved em. Best part was retail $40 and I paid $16-20 each at Kohl's

Back
Top Bottom