***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I'm not feeling that red logo
i really was looking forward to these too 
mean.gif
  i mean i might still grab them, but that red log is foul

Pass for me. The "blackout" looks nice so I grabbed those, but not feeling the all red reflector.

These black whites ??

Dats the only color i want.
maybe the og whites

Last edited:
I am sure they will bring all the OG colorways and much more color + ones, I like all the OG ones for sure.

I can see a lot of potential, the two tone combination can be indefinite, Black/White, Black/Red, Black/Blue, Black/Orange...and so on, you get what I am saying. 

They should honestly just drop all the og colorways in true form and not mess it up. Then go with all the other wacky colors.

That white blackout colorway is not an og colorway

I can see a lot of potential, the two tone combination can be indefinite, Black/White, Black/Red, Black/Blue, Black/Orange...and so on, you get what I am saying. 
Oh for sure. But this shoe doesn't resonate unless you're an older head. At least that's how I see it.  When I look down my TL (whether on ig, twitter, etc) no one is talking about or excited about this shoe. Releasing a bunch of retro+ just means they would end up on the sales racks. But that doesn't seem to bother Fila so who knows, maybe there will be a significant bit of retro+. Cus, you're right, the potential is def there Trent.

yeah, the black and whites and  that "garden pack" are all ready 3 non og colorways 

Last edited:

How's the fit Grizz? I couldn't wear them back in the day. I've never been more excited for a shoe walking into a store, and more disappointed when I tried them on than I was with the Hill 3's. Really hoping they fixed things on the retros.

Peace,
J

How's the fit Grizz? I couldn't wear them back in the day. I've never been more excited for a shoe walking into a store, and more disappointed when I tried them on than I was with the Hill 3's. Really hoping they fixed things on the retros.

Peace,
J
i was able to throw one on really quick, and it felt pretty good imo... i really don't remember these hurting my feet when i had them back then

anyways i'll try to throw em and  wear them for a while to find out what the deal is... i can say that they're tts 

How are they compared to 96 comfort? Also do they still have that penny 1 pull to the ground feel? That was the worst part of the og

i was able to throw one on really quick, and it felt pretty good imo... i really don't remember these hurting my feet when i had them back then

anyways i'll try to throw em and  wear them for a while to find out what the deal is... i can say that they're tts 

Thanks man. It wasn't the comfort back in the day, it was more that it looked like I was walking through the store with toasters on my feet LOL.

Peace,
J

uuuh... how so?

If that was for me, I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. It was like they didn't form to your feet when you laced up, and there was no contour to the shape of the shoe. Everything was just straight and flat if that makes any sense LOL.

Peace,
J

What jshortt said is definitely true. I think that design wise it is still one of the best silhouettes ever but the originals did not feel secure and felt like bricks. I don't know how the retros feel yet though. I still have originals of all 3 colorways

Back
Top Bottom