***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Got my first pair of GH2s in thanks to that ridiculous Sears sale price. All white with the gum sole. Very happy with quality (and obviously price). Pics to come once I get home.

We r all huge Sears fans at this pt.
not @NobleKane  he had mad shipping an ordering problems, I wouldn't be surprised if he was on complete sears boycott
laugh.gif

In the beginning of the movie ''Bullet'' you can spot Mickey Rourke wearing the FILA Jamball HI. While he's getting ready to get out of Prison.
Good catch... did you know this for a while or did you just catch it ? 

Last edited:
Wonder when Jimmy Jazz gonna put the price back to $39.99 for all Fila's....messed around and waited and now they full price again :smh:

Last edited:

Good catch... did you know this for a while or did you just catch it ? 
Thanks. I actually never seen or heard about the movie ''Bullet'', until my brother told me about it and that's when I decided to check it out for myself and then I noticed that. This all happen a few days before I posted up the pic of Mickey Rourke rocking the FILA Jamball HI. I took that pic with my cellphone cause you can't find it anywhere on the internet, that's why it really isnt that clear of a pic. On the internet there's other pics from other scenes from the movie but I wanted that particular scene, so I had to improvise to get it.

Wonder when Jimmy Jazz gonna put the price back to $39.99 for all Fila's....messed around and waited and now they full price again :smh:
yea they pulled a bs move. The shoes been sitting at 40 bucks of course they gonna sit at retail. I think the next price drop gonna b like 30 bucks tho lol

Last edited:
Man that would be awesome if they hit $30 but I doubt that would happen unless it's one of those "Last pair left" deal.  Hopefully they come to their senses and bring them down to $40 again.

Yea those been out since December I believe. The only thing I don't like about the kj7 is how small they run. I wear a 11 and had to get a 12 and they still were snug smh

In the vid starting from 0:57 you can see old school Puerto Rican Rap/Reggae artist Rafy D wearing a FILA hat, FILA windbreaker jacket, FILA shirt and on his feet the FILA Muscleball!

yea they pulled a bs move. The shoes been sitting at 40 bucks of course they gonna sit at retail. I think the next price drop gonna b like 30 bucks tho lol
Man even 30 bucks off is better than what they stand now.....but like all fila's imma sit and wait till the price drop....to something i like paying

Another delivery today, had to try them on cuz they only had half size small. I'm happy with the fit, and can't beat what I paid

I like the kj7

The midsole shoulda been thicker though. Cushioning is good but not as good as fila 96 and 95

Last edited:
Vintage FILA Commercials: FILA Riddick Bowe Cross Trainers Commercial

Chris Webber's FILA Flying Fortress Commercial

Anywhere online to get 9.5 in the stack 2 home cw? I m from HK. The places I know of: eastbay, fila, jimmyjazz, amazon even ebay either sold out or black only. Shiek only 9 left. I think I might settle in a 9 if I m outta luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom