***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I own about 5 pairs in size 9 (my tts) and had to buy one 8.5. Honestly, they still fit great. I wouldn't advise against going half down

Thanks, skep skep ! I'm sure prices will dip even more in the coming months, but I went ahead bought one 0.5 size down.

I have to admit I like the simplicity of these. (I stole the pic from SC, where there are on-foot pics if that's more your thing).

Several of us have been asking. I believe the response was they no longer have the resources to produce the technology used to make the bubbles. I might be wrong. I want the one that had the bubbled lace cover

Several of us have been asking. I believe the response was they no longer have the resources to produce the technology used to make the bubbles. I might be wrong. I want the one that had the bubbled lace cover

It's the manufacturing cost my man - doubt it's the lack of resources. FILA product is only selling at less than half off MSRP - so you simply can't justify producing a sneaker as complex as the 'Bubble' when you know it's gonna sell poorly.

Look at the Masburns for example. They gutted the shoe so badly with the plastic leather and midsole colourblocking swap - the colourblocking is also very poorly painted on the display pairs I saw.

It's the manufacturing cost my man - doubt it's the lack of resources. FILA product is only selling at less than half off MSRP - so you simply can't justify producing a sneaker as complex as the 'Bubble' when you know it's gonna sell poorly.

Look at the Masburns for example. They gutted the shoe so badly with the plastic leather and midsole colourblocking swap - the colourblocking is also very poorly painted on the display pairs I saw.

Great info.

Back
Top Bottom