***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

This is the truth.

I wish that were the case. I haven't seen a supreme branded shoe sit for too long ever. And they've come out with some crap. Even if they don't sell they'll just be removed from the site never to be seen or heard from again. Idk if this is good or bad for fila.

I wish that were the case. I haven't seen a supreme branded shoe sit for too long ever. And they've come out with some crap. Even if they don't sell they'll just be removed from the site never to be seen or heard from again. Idk if this is good or bad for fila.

Yes, I was agreeing with what trent said. The limited product will be snatched up immediately by resellers and will never actually be seen by the general public.

Yes, I was agreeing with what trent said. The limited product will be snatched up immediately by resellers and will never actually be seen by the general public.
Trust and believe preme heads will pay the resale. Idk how fila did it but this is big. They might even turn around from this.

So the collaboration is just for clothing? Any sneakers in the mix?

I just can't see FILA becoming relevant again over limited clothing...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't belive Fila is collabing with Supreme again, jacket in the photo above looks like it was part of the collection they did in 2007:

Lets not carry our selves in to the dream world too much now, keep it real. 
. I'm not saying they're gonna instantly sell out shoes from now on. Momentum wise, if they do this right it would be a step in the right direction branding wise.

Any brand can make a come back at any time. Especially if you get cosigned by an overpriced hype brand like Supreme. Their last colab sold out pretty quick too.

Yeah, but we live and the real world and we are talking about FILA. The sneakers hype is already dieing down, even the leaders are suffering, only Mr.West is laughing all the way to the bank, so brands like Reebok, FILA and some other ones that failed to capitalize two years a go are now bearly staying afloat. And to mention that their marketing departments are in a deep lethargic sleep for a while now.

Lets not carry our selves in to the dream world too much now, keep it real. 

Lol

Repped every post of yours on this page

If you make your product like it was people will buy it no need to sell out. Look at the ewing brand

You will not beat nike or take some of their share of beasts so just focus on making your product as nice as you can.

Last edited:
The white shaq 1 dropped before the k2 retros or no ? I dont remember. If they didnt i still have hope lol

Would of been nice in my opinion.... Could always get the "Gucci" fitness color now though

The white shaq 1 dropped before the k2 retros or no ? I dont remember. If they didnt i still have hope lol
They dropped over 3 months after the Kamikaze ll. Kami lls dropped Jan 18th and the Shaq was April 19th I believe.

Last edited:
Yeah, but we live and the real world and we are talking about FILA. The sneakers hype is already dieing down, even the leaders are suffering, only Mr.West is laughing all the way to the bank, so brands like Reebok, FILA and some other ones that failed to capitalize two years a go are now bearly staying afloat. And to mention that their marketing departments are in a deep lethargic sleep for a while now.
True. Supreme hype never dies though.

Back
Top Bottom