***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Anyone seen these on any sites and under retail? I'm not paying $70 or $80 for a hoodie or sweatshirt, especially Fila of all brands. It's not that serious.

Last edited:
^^^ I would like to know the same thing.

Would be interested in the blue white and red.
yea love the front back and bottoms.the side is a bit meh

finally caught the fila fx 100 on ebay for 60 shipped with the ebay coupon. got my true size 11.5 hope they fit

after the disappointment of the broken shaq pump and the false advertisement of forefoot zoom air in the xv retro i hope these deliver
Just found a pair as well for 73 shipped

:smile:

Why BC they don't use 2A nemore? But they could still use a generic air unit I would still be happy w that But knowing Fila they would butcher it probably end up jus putting a colored plastic piece where the 2A was lol that would be a deal breaker for me

I think they could manage without doing 2 much damage if they did it right jus use a generic air unit and a) bring hill back (they could probably get him fairly cheap now) or if not b) throw a 33 on it in place of the gh i don't think it would be that bad and it wouldn't be the first time a brand had to alter a retro and it wont be the last

the gh logo on the back and toe are one of the best parts of the design.

since they dont use 2a anymore they most likely will have to omit the air window or fill it with a clear rubber cube like la gear use to do with their fake air sole windows

the iv is my second favorite grant hill shoe but it wont be the same if they took those parts off

I think the bigger thing to worry about is the fact that they might mess with the height and butcher the shoe like they did with the '95 just to make it appeal to today's trends.

I think the bigger thing to worry about is the fact that they might mess with the height and butcher the shoe like they did with the '95 just to make it appeal to today's trends.

the retro jordan xiii releasing next saturday shortened the height too so its not just fila

these shoe companies need to stop screwing around

So Today when I was in facebook's FILA group. I posted this vintage ad where the FILA Spoiler Mid was featured alongside other kicks from other brands and one of FILA'S worker said that the Spoiler will make its return soon. I really hope so cause yall already know that I'm really tired of seeing the same models come out even if is in a different colorway it just feels repetitive to me. Seeing a different model come out would be refreshing. Now remember that worker said it was coming out soon, I'm just letting you guys know the good news. I just hope it happens cause you never know with these companies they could change their mind about those future releases.

Back
Top Bottom