***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Hey guys sorry to be off-topic but I saw Stackhouses mentioned so I figured I'd just ask in here instead of starting a whole new thread..

Can someone tell me which Stackhouses these are? I wore the LIFE out of them as a kid
pimp.gif

fila.jpg

Hey guys sorry to be off-topic but I saw Stackhouses mentioned so I figured I'd just ask in here instead of starting a whole new thread..

Can someone tell me which Stackhouses these are? I wore the LIFE out of them as a kid
pimp.gif

fila.jpg

Thanks -- yeah, I seem to remember them being Hills now that I think about it. Have they ever retro'd?

Thanks -- yeah, I seem to remember them being Hills now that I think about it. Have they ever retro'd?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Damn *$%....They butchered the retro smh.
yea they should've just kept em high top...but imma cop cuz i used to LOVE these as a youngin....

yea they should've just kept em high top...but imma cop cuz i used to LOVE these as a youngin....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Da MemoriesMan I need these in a high this is clearly a mid top they can market these a mid and sell a high for 10 dollar increase

Back
Top Bottom