***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

called my local finishline who is slated to receive them and the dude was saying they got an email saying there has been a delay because of the storms the northeast have been experiencing. He than said to try calling back by Fri/Sat to confirm if 4/1 is the firm date. I than said is this an April Fools joke Mutha Fu$#a? And he hung up on me. Naw I'm playing I ain't say that to him but I thought about it. So double and triple check with your local finishlines especially if you plan on making a trek.

Last edited:
call my local finishline who is slated to receive them and the dude was saying they got an email saying there has been a delay because of the storms the northeast have been experiencing. He than said to try calling back by Fri/Sat to confirm if 4/1 is the firm date. I than said is this an April Fools joke Mutha Fu$#a? And he hung up on me. Naw I'm playing I ain't say that to him but I thought about it. So double and triple check with your local finishlines especially if you plan on making a trek.
yeah the closest place that's getting them by me is about an hour away.. but i'm gonna make sure i call my local FNL on the weekend to see if  they will carry them, i don't care what that list says lol if not online it is. i would hate to drive an hour away on monday and it's madness and i strike out, so ill just try my luck online

Last edited:
call my local finishline who is slated to receive them and the dude was saying they got an email saying there has been a delay because of the storms the northeast have been experiencing. He than said to try calling back by Fri/Sat to confirm if 4/1 is the firm date. I than said is this an April Fools joke Mutha Fu$#a? And he hung up on me. Naw I'm playing I ain't say that to him but I thought about it. So double and triple check with your local finishlines especially if you plan on making a trek.
yeah the closest place that's getting them by me is about an hour away.. but i'm gonna make sure i call my local FNL on the weekend to see if  they will carry them, i don't care what that list says lol if not online it is. i would hate to drive an hour away on monday and it's madness and i strike out, so ill just try my luck online
I stated in other threads and maybe this one too.... Im an Assoc buyer at Finishline -The stores listed ARE the only stores getting the Hills, We might add more stores later.... Been seeing everyone salty at not getting them and dont wanna pay reselling prices right? Ima look out for yall and try to put up a presale Friday morning, This shouldnt be anywhere else on the web besides here on NT- Yall can leak it if you dont want your pair reserved but im just trying to help yall out-

As far as the stores listed, Some might get shipments late because of the storms/snow/jimmes russed etc lol- But they will have them for sure, The online presale this friday is just like any other presale, You pay for your pair, the pair gets shipped out 4/1 UPS-

Good luck everyone, Hope yall can grab a pair- 

Got any suggestions for colors you might wanna see or models hit up my inbox, As of right now i might be able to pull something off with the Hill 2's or maybe the Hill 1- Holla at me

Appreciate the info fresh.. will rep as soon as i'm able to.

and now that i see that karmaloop link.. i should of just grabbed them when they were up on there 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Store manager finishline - we will have these for $89.99 shipped.... Ups... Just wait till next week lol
Yeah i mentioned this earlier and i have a wc coupon so i'm good to go.. my only concern was how many people are really gonna be going for these and will i be able to get through. hopefully i will as well as the rest of you guys.. we will see

Last edited:
Mine came in yesterday. I FINALLY have this CW. Couldn't get em in HS because they were sold out. I missed the previous retros too. Glad to have them.

Got my order from fila so glad i copped these again beat em up in HS ... Oh memories!

I stated in other threads and maybe this one too.... Im an Assoc buyer at Finishline -The stores listed ARE the only stores getting the Hills, We might add more stores later.... Been seeing everyone salty at not getting them and dont wanna pay reselling prices right? Ima look out for yall and try to put up a presale Friday morning, This shouldnt be anywhere else on the web besides here on NT- Yall can leak it if you dont want your pair reserved but im just trying to help yall out-

As far as the stores listed, Some might get shipments late because of the storms/snow/jimmes russed etc lol- But they will have them for sure, The online presale this friday is just like any other presale, You pay for your pair, the pair gets shipped out 4/1 UPS-

Good luck everyone, Hope yall can grab a pair- 

Got any suggestions for colors you might wanna see or models hit up my inbox, As of right now i might be able to pull something off with the Hill 2's or maybe the Hill 1- Holla at me

Damn good looking out for real!
I have a finish line gift card, I can use that right?

And as for future releases, will the Olympic 2 be dropping? That's the pair I had as a kid and want em again

Repped for the info.. very tempting but i think i'm gonna wait it out and pay $70 and change for them. hopefully

Last edited:
I dont understand why Karmaloop wont get there shipment until 4/12? I got lucky and copped two pairs for 144.00 because of the 20% coupon and free shipping. But this waiting is killing me.

so finishline is tweeting about a presale for tomorrow folk. Homie who was trying to score online, keep posted to their twitter.

I am also eagerly anticipating an earlier estimated ship date from KL, but I've waited 17 years. A few more weeks won't hurt, lol.

Last edited:
Once again thanks for the info 
nthat.gif
no doubt. I thought the one homie was dropping the info here on the humble just for us but they broadcasted it via twitter so it's going to be a free for all. Trying to give a heads up to those who I know really wanted them.

so finishline is tweeting about a presale for tomorrow folk. Homie who was trying to score online, keep posted to their twitter.

I am also eagerly anticipating an earlier estimated ship date from KL, but I've waited 17 years. A few more weeks won't hurt, lol.
Same here, i got to get my local Finishline to open early on Monday just for me and only me! I get to go in at 8am and they open at 10am....For once buying all these kicks paid off!!!! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom