***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Are these releasing :nerd:

I'm mad I slept on the White/blue on Finishline for like 30 bucks about a year ago :smh:

I could use an all black M squad...my dad gave me his old pair back in HS and soles separated |I

Last edited:
That's the pair we're all waiting for. They will be extremely limited, 500 pairs if I recall correctly.

That's the pair we're all waiting for. They will be extremely limited, 500 pairs if I recall correctly.
How do you know they're gonna be so limited? I was gonna wait but if it's gonna be that limited I'll just get the Magic CW

I was getting word on the GH1s/95s are tentatively for end of August/early September. I'm hoping word gets back on those Oly 96s. The 96 retro + colors didn't really do it for me. Also kudos to duke who put me on to the Spaghettis for the low on Packer Shoes. I was waiting for them to drop on FINL (the white on blacks), and be able to use a 20 coupon but you couldn't beat that price Packer had them for.

I was getting word on the GH1s/95s are tentatively for end of August/early September. I'm hoping word gets back on those Oly 96s. The 96 retro + colors didn't really do it for me. Also kudos to duke who put me on to the Spaghettis for the low on Packer Shoes. I was waiting for them to drop on FINL (the white on blacks), and be able to use a 20 coupon but you couldn't beat that price Packer had them for.
I actually like the Magic CW esp since I can get it for below retail at FNL. And as far as the Olympic gh2s, a few pages back a FNL rep said that thy will be limited to 500 pairs

I was just going thru an old box of cards and saw grant Hill on Jordan wearing these. I might have to grab these and the Olympics. Hopefully the Hill line isn't messed up again

Back
Top Bottom