***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Skep, thank you sir, I was worried that CitySole might have sold me a bad egg, but its all cool.

Retail is $100. Everyone will assume they go on sale but no telling until it happens

CitySole are out of them now, I grabbed one of the last pairs. There is only one seller on eBay that have them, but the price is very close to the retail, so not worth it IMO.

Saw this pic on @filausa IG
Very nice IMO.

I love the gum but never liked that model. Was just too bubbly and bulky for me

That's what I was thinking, gum sole on another model could be good, like the OG D-Time. But on the Spaghetti, not that cool.

great looking shoes, i just cant keep buying white/blue/red shoes over n over

I just love the comfort of these, its absolutely amazing. For the colorway, I have a lot more Black/Red/White than anything else, so those White/Blue are just a breath of fresh air in my collection. Now I am really tempted to cop the Grey one too, such an awesome colorway. 

Last edited:
Yea the only problem with the grey colorway is i havent been able to find a pair where the patent leather strip lines up properly with the midsole.

How are the lows? Comfortable as the mids?

Yes, lows are the same as the mids, so comfortable. Whatever improvement they did on the 2 Air system, its just amazing. 

Back
Top Bottom