***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I am not impress at all, with the new FILA MB "Royalty". I say new but it feels like I'm looking at a really simple custom of the Oneness FILA MB Kentucky cause they just made some little changes here and there. Wheres the creativety, there's other colors they could haven picked like Green, Red, Purple etc. and how many times am I going to see the FILA Original tennis shoe come out. These sneaker brands need to stop acting like they only have a few models in their back catalogs. Where's the FILA Jamball HI, FILA Runball, FILA GH4, FILA Mindblower, FILA MASH HI, FILA MASH 2A, FILA Lean Mid, FILA JETER MID, FILA Beguile, FILA ADRENALINE, FILA Silva Trainer, FILA Tourissimo, FILA Ali Oop etc. MAN, there's so many to choose from for a retro and they acting like there's only a few. FILA we're in 2016 make this year, your year. Bring back a lot of that real heat that I know yall have and I know FILA will keep on making more noise and hopefully they'll be on more peoples feets like back in the days. I just wish the best for the FILA Brand.

I am not impress at all, with the new FILA MB "Royalty". I say new but it feels like I'm looking at a really simple custom of the Oneness FILA MB Kentucky cause they just made some little changes here and there. Wheres the creativety, there's other colors they could haven picked like Green, Red, Purple etc. and how many times am I going to see the FILA Original tennis shoe come out. These sneaker brands need to stop acting like they only have a few models in their back catalogs. Where's the FILA Jamball HI, FILA Runball, FILA GH4, FILA Mindblower, FILA MASH HI, FILA MASH 2A, FILA Lean Mid, FILA JETER MID, FILA Beguile, FILA ADRENALINE, FILA Silva Trainer, FILA Tourissimo, FILA Ali Oop etc. MAN, there's so many to choose from for a retro and they acting like there's only a few. FILA we're in 2016 make this year, your year. Bring back a lot of that real heat that I know yall have and I know FILA will keep on making more noise and hopefully they'll be on more peoples feets like back in the days. I just wish the best for the FILA Brand.
Not sure how a shoe can be a custom when they are two completely different colors though? The Original Tennis is one of the most iconic Tennis shoes. The update and reintro was a pure materials play. The leather on it is top notch. There is plenty of stuff in the works... However, I can not divulge in the business plan or structure. We know the power of the vault. We also understand the market. Let FILA be FILA! 

We're sorry they never made it to "deep discount." 

I'd be more than happy to pay retail for Fila if they just made Heritage product available to me. I can't buy it in Australia, and Fila's websites in other countries won't ship to me. So it's just eBay or hoping some US-based store will ship to me. And given the extortionate shipping price most US stores charge for any overseas orders, I almost need a discount to make it worthwhile!

The product looks nice, and those that I have sourced from the US (96s and Overpasses) are great. Just wish it wasn't so damn hard.

I'd pay retail for the Bubbles and other select Filas. I just didn't hear about them releasing.

Agreed on this. FILA MSRP is reasonable vs. their competitors. I hate to admit that they've almost become a 'niche' brand (as far as Heritage product goes) so why not operate an eBay or Amazon store and ship worldwide?

My guess is sales numbers. You go into finish line and you still see pairs sitting on the clearance rack. Fila will say otherwise of course, but it makes sense

My guess is sales numbers. You go into finish line and you still see pairs sitting on the clearance rack. Fila will say otherwise of course, but it makes sense

Eliminate the middle man like the 'Uber' taxi service and sell directly to the customer.

Eliminate the middle man like the 'Uber' taxi service and sell directly to the customer.

And (like Uber), be available outside the US! (Yes, I know I am beating a dead horse with this, but it is just so frustrating!)

Broke these out today, after seeing the commercial for the new movie during the Super Bowl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom