Official Final Fantasy Thread | XII is the GOAT

I heard that there was a trick to get about 1000 AP an hour. dont know how to do it though.

Last edited:
By optional dungeons you all mean the one's behind the vault doors? I'm about to do Castlemork so I can get the key from the old lady.

I don't understand? I was just chillin at that outpost by Vesperpool. Saw a question mark, went up to it.. The old lady was just chillin and gave me the key

Hmm what is this trick. Not the warp strike trick i hope. That is like watching paint dry.
I think it is. :lol:
But with the accessories that came in the holiday pack, the process should be a bit faster now.

I figure the only way to get ap quickly is to find a large group of enemies that you can one shot kill with warp strikes. Kill them all. Leave. Let them respawn. Probably the best way to do this is visit a blockade over and over and over again.

Still a much longer process than the xp trick, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Hmm what is this trick. Not the warp strike trick i hope. That is like watching paint dry.
I think it is.
laugh.gif

But with the accessories that came in the holiday pack, the process should be a bit faster now.
There was one that used the whistle to get monsters to spawn, then kill them, rinse and repeat.

I couldnt get it to work effectively for me, even after watching the video.

I'll give it a shot next time I play the game. Been a while since i got to touch it. Thanks.

Last edited:

I'm ok with waiting till 2019. What's two more years compared to how long I've been waiting already.

Just make it a good remake. That's all I ask.

[h1]Final Fantasy XIV Inspires Live-Action TV Drama In Japan[/h1]
It’s called Final Fantasy XIV: Daddy Of Light and is apparently the first time that FF has been the basis of a live-action TV show.

bbxotqvuunqrin9z50ir.png

According to Model Press, the show is about the bond that develops between a son and a father while playing the popular MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV.

fomn8kmbbwirdbfscke4.jpg
[Image: 光のお父さん]

It’s inspired by a Japanese blog by a FFXIV player who wrote a series of posts called “The Father of Light” about his 60-something year-old father playing the online game. (Note that the Japanese title 光のお父さん or “Hikari no Otousan” is the same for the blog and the TV show. The official English translations are slightly different.)

Final Fantasy XIV: Daddy Of Light will star Ren Osugi, who often appears in Beat Takeshi’s films, as the father. Yudai Chiba will play his son.

d7y1d8lbxyhtykxiebxb.png

The TV drama will mix live-action and in-game scenes to tell the father and son’s story.

Final Fantasy XIV: Daddy of Light will debut on Japanese television this April.

Anyone going to watch this? :lol:

Hybrid said FFVII remake is delayed to 2019 in the PS4 thread a page or so back.

I thought it was 2018?

I can't believe I just found this thread LOL.. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Any advice on grinding levels? I've done almost all of the hunts I think and I'm running low on side quests.. I think I'm about level 60

I can't believe I just found this thread LOL.. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Any advice on grinding levels? I've done almost all of the hunts I think and I'm running low on side quests.. I think I'm about level 60

Combine 1 fire or 1 lightning or 1 ice with 8 rare coins. It'll form a spell. Cast that five times in a fight and that's 120-150k exp, in my experience. Eat an exp boosting meal. If you can finish the fight before it runs out, it might be more than that. Then go to the hotel in Altissia and use the 3x exp boost thing. You'll level up quickly.

Last edited:
Combine 1 fire or 1 lightning or 1 ice with 8 rare coins. It'll form a spell. Cast that five times in a fight and that's 120-150k exp, in my experience. Eat an exp boosting meal. If you can finish the fight before it runs out, it might be more than that. Then go to the hotel in Altissia and use the 3x exp boost thing. You'll level up quickly.

Thank you! Do I need the coins for anything else in the game? Or they are expendalble?

Repped

A FF thread and somehow I didn't know about it :smh:

Final Fantasy VI is the greatest game of all time...that is all!!

Thank you! Do I need the coins for anything else in the game? Or they are expendalble?

Repped

I only used the rare coins for this. I think that's all it's good for, but not sure.

Just make sure you pick a fight with someone who can survive the 5 spells. You don't wanna one shot kill them lol

Also I'd maybe wait until I unlock the nodes that maximize your vitality strength and hp as you level up

I didn't do that when I did the level up trick. That was a wasted opportunity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom