Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

I never understood why people respect Floyd's power so much. He don't have a lot, his last legitimate ko was 5 yrs ago against Hatton. If was Canelo I would go at em and eat them punches and let me see if you can knock me out. That's why I still feel Manny is his best comp. That relentless style Manny has would be different.
power speed, and southpaw, would make it a fight. I'd still have to give the edge to mayweather even though im a paq fan.
The only other way money can lose is if someone smaller and faster, and as much a technician goes up in weight class to fight.
Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers, but I can't put fighter tag on it. There is a reason why they list k.o.'s, and you have to have that ko power for me to CROWN you greatest fighter.

I used to think that mayweather was chicken for ducking paq, but after seeing how much money he made the last 2 fights, he's actually brilliant. More money in staying undefeated, than risking it all on 1 payday.

When floyd stared at the ropes when canelo missed and hit them I laughed so hard....anybody remember what round this was in?

:lol:

i like canelo a lot . although he was obviously spent as early as rd 4, his hands were still fast af for most of the fight! when he threw that weird az downward jab (if you don't think it's possible you def missed it), i knew it was the smoothest of sailing for floyd.

smh, it was waay too early to throw that boy in the ring with Money. let him put pressure on the rest of the division with an unblemished record before that. about 5 million he made for the L he took? i can dig the vision, but the hype for him would've been much intense if he'd have made it to maybe... 48-0 before he got to a "living legend"-caliber fighter? i wish canelo much prosperity in the future, he's only 23 :wow:

Last edited:
Great day for ****** **** talkers :lol:

Team money for life :lol: can't wait to go to work tomorrow had a room full of dudes telling me Floyd was gonna lose to the younger, stronger, and hungrier fighter.

They always try to mask the hate with " Floyd's a great fighter but he talks to much trash I just wanna see him humbled " , well not tonight and probly not ever dudes defense is just too good and he's too smart and fast. Then they hit me with well we don't know if he's got a chin , maybe not but if dudes can't get enough clean hits to knock him out it doesn't matter :smokin.

This is more sad than funny, but De La Hoya actually checked himself into rehab a couple days before this fight. He does NOT like seeing Mayweather win.

If martha stewart went to jail so should this judge broad...

Shes clearly takin money from the bookies... scoring that a tie litterally changed the hands of tens of millions of dollars. Prolly hundreds of mills

If i bet big on a UD id have went to jail yesterday

Yea she def did that one for Vegas and she won't get in trouble because SHE DID IT FOR VEGAS....

As long as you're on their side you're all good...you start rigging without their consent that's when they'll throw you under the bus with the "abnormal amount of money came in right before the start" excuse

MGM arena was so dope tonight, SMH at CJ Ross trying to rob me outa my 2 straps in winnings.  Time to go get turnt up at surrender tonight tho.  Hope some of yall invested ur money tonight on the champ too, only wish I was a bigger gambler.  

MGM arena couldn't have been that dope with your wack seats. Sitting nosebleeds trying to brag about being at the fight lol
excuse me sir, why are you so angry?

MGM arena was so dope tonight, SMH at CJ Ross trying to rob me outa my 2 straps in winnings.  Time to go get turnt up at surrender tonight tho.  Hope some of yall invested ur money tonight on the champ too, only wish I was a bigger gambler.  

MGM arena couldn't have been that dope with your wack seats. Sitting nosebleeds trying to brag about being at the fight lol
You must've been one of them dudes that were huddled up outside the MGM Grand Arena last night hoping for a prayer to get a nosebleed seat in there and then later on in the night huddled up outside all the fight parties trying to sneak your way in with no success.  I don't know if u ever been in the mgm grand arena but go google up a detailed seating chart and look at my tickets to see if row D is nosebleed.  If u consider our seats nosebleed, then plenty of stars and folks in the boxers camp like tvjohnny were like in Row W well behind us.  

Anyways, I've been to a few Mayweather fights live now in good seats and been watching his career since he was dominating at 130 and I'll say he's the most accurate puncher I've ever seen in the sport along with being the greatest defensive fighter.  Sweet Pea was my fav boxer before money may and Sweet Pea was more elusive but wasn't technically sound like how May's perfected the shoulder roll technique.

East Coast guy. AC for WSOF more than UFC or Bellator.

Targeting Vegas for November. UFC 167. GSP might lost the belt to Big Rig.

Back
Top Bottom