Official Fly.Union / The Greater Than Club album thread [out now]

How are you guys listening to it? Did you purchase it or are you streaming? Is this an album or a mixtape?
yea man, I think it was around late '08/early '09 that LE went his separate way
Spotify

Yeah it was late 08 because I had saw them open up for Lupe in early 08 and he was still rocking with them.

I have MyMusic but you can listen to it either Spotify, Rhapsody, Etc; Pretty much any streaming service

How are you guys listening to it? Did you purchase it or are you streaming? Is this an album or a mixtape?
Spotify

Yeah it was late 08 because I had saw them open up for Lupe in early 08 and he was still rocking with them.

Last edited:
Spotify

Wow you've been following them for a while too. Didn't even know they opened for Lupe. I thought they were gonna me much bigger by now. :smh:

I have MyMusic but you can listen to it either Spotify, Rhapsody, Etc; Pretty much any streaming service
It's an album. I purchased it through iTunes, gotta show support.

my lil bro just purchased on iTunes, will be listening for the next few days

You guys remember they were suppose to have a song with K Dot and Q. I don't think it ever released, that beat is so :pimp: :pimp:

Didn't know Jerreau made a video for this banger :pimp: :pimp:

I was glad he made a video for that joint. I'm hoping he makes a video for "Make a Play" & "Looking for Something". Hell, he could make videos for most of the album and I'd be good. This album is a gem, more people need to be up on it.

Back
Top Bottom