Official FOG (Fear of God) Jerry Lorenzo Thread

There wasn't a dedicated FOG thread, so wanted to make one and see if there was any interest.

4/1/17 

FOG x Pacsun Collection Three

Monochrome Essentials

From hypebeast.com: "Fresh off of his Fifth Collection deliveryJerry Lorenzo‘s Fear of God and PacSun return with its third collaboration in the form of F.O.G.  Essentials. The collection will aim to build upon the everyday wardrobe needs of consumers with elevated basics. Donning monochrome colors like black, white, grey and nude, the 40 piece collection will range from $40 USD to $300 USD and feature hoodies, jackets, tanks, shorts, crewnecks and joggers. For those looking to give off the cozy vibe while wearing comfortable loose clothing in the warmer months ahead, this is the perfect collection for you."

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-1.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-3.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-4.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-5.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-9.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-11.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-13.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-15.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-16.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-17.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-19.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-21.jpg

f-o-g-essentials-pacsun-2017-spring-summer-collection-23.jpg

Last edited:
Need the tan sweats and black sweat shorts. hell I need all the bottoms to be honest but 4/1 will be a crazy day

I need the tan or black quarter zip hoodie. After two drops of copping the wrong size, I finally know what size I need

Need the tan sweats and black sweat shorts. hell I need all the bottoms to be honest but 4/1 will be a crazy day

I know the feels. Already preparing for that day haha. Royals, FOG, who knows what else is dropping.. gonna be expensive

I know the feels. Already preparing for that day haha. Royals, FOG, who knows what else is dropping.. gonna be expensive
April is going to leave my pockets dry and FAST. Might just treat myself and buy every pair of the bottoms and be done with it

Last edited:
I'm 5'10 180 lean and I finally realize I need a XS. XS!!! Small will work if you like an oversized fit

XS!?
I'm 6'2" 195. I was going to go with large, but maybe I'll go medium. It's tough considering returns are only good for store credit.

It was actually always Fashion....

A lot of what we're seeing is influenced by an area in Fashion that had a strong Military Aesthetic from 1998-2004 Almost Every Fashion house / Label was doing military inspired fashion, and a lot of it looked like FOG.

GUCCI even had some Crazy Store displays at their Venice Store in Italy

What woke everyone up to it was KANYE WEST's YEEZY LINE....

basically he inspired fashion the way that Cerulean Blue was explained in the Devil Wears Prada

Literally by himself changed the direction of Fashion in the New Millenium several times.

Because it was around the whole time, doesn't make it cool.... until someone cool actually wears it. Or sometimes they're just Way Ahead of their time.

About FOG Concert Tee Shirts

Barracuda a store in LA on Melrose (was basically the DSM of LA, had a hair salon / Live DJ's and Social gatherings with free alcohol (My demise at these events)).... I remember they were selling Pushead Metallica tee's back in 04 for $500!!! This wasn't unheard of at the time, but it made me think of why they were selling them.

Also a Store called RETAIL YAKUZA used to Put their Mark on Supreme Tee Shirts and sell them in their store. And this was back in 04'..... 8 years before the 2012 hype. Their store was Clean / The archetype of what I think of when I think of the perfect boutique..... It's cleaner than a Chanel Store
View media item 2383073
View media item 2383069
But Obviously We Weren't ready for that type of heat in 04 and both of those places are gone. Ahead of their time but Gone.

I'll admit that some people wear Fear of God Style and it looks good, but it's not for Everyone because it's for a certain body type.

Sometimes these things aren't special until you take it away.

Its a reference to the past and its very Artistic

Last edited:
Yall do realize no ones wearing those pieces all together at the same time? Its for the sake of the collection to be shown in its entirety. Theyre "classic" pieces that incorporate todays oversized/athleisure trend.

No point making a thread like this when NT is anti-fashion or anything popular. Everyone here apparently "dresses how they want" and drop the "fashion these days" line over and over.

Yall do realize no ones wearing those pieces all together at the same time? Its for the sake of the collection to be shown in its entirety. Theyre "classic" pieces that incorporate todays oversized/athleisure trend.

No point making a thread like this when NT is anti-fashion or anything popular. Everyone here apparently "dresses how they want" and drop the "fashion these days" line over and over.

Agreed

For those that are trashing on the clothes, is it because it looks ridiculous wearing all those pieces together? Or you can't even picture wearing individual pieces? Bc I agree it looks weird with everything together. But the point is to show all the pieces together. Now for me when it comes to the tanks and thermal leggings I don't mess with those. But the zip up hoodies with some jeans is a clean, versatile look I like. Also the sweats, trousers are pretty nice as well

Last edited:
I also agree that there's nothing crazy about these pieces individually, the only time i see people out wearing full collections is teens who are obviously caught up in hype, they're 16, 17 i get it. In terms of the pieces individually they're earth toned hoodies & sweats, with a different cut. Nothing about throwing on those joggers by themselves look crazy.

If u pick any individual piece from any of those pictures theres nothing special and it looks like something h&m sold last year

Back
Top Bottom