OFFICIAL FREDDIE GIBBS THREAD - Piñata IS OUT NOW!

Once again had Piniata in the whip for the last week. That **** is too dope. 

****sville and Shame are my two joints :pimp:

Do wrong and possible are the ****

You know how you listen to a rapper and try to go from the growing stages to current level and you cant rock wit the whol catalog like that? Not wit gibbs. Can go front to back catalog on shuffle no issue.

Seen him open up for tech 9 once, hope i can make it to his headliner this year in houston. Falls on my girls bday weekend tho smh

:nerd:

:nthat:

Legggooooooooooooooo

EDIT: Gotdamn I made this thread almost 4 years ago :x

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp:

I still need to listen to Shadow of A Doubt though smh. Piñata is still the best rap album of 2014

Last edited:
The only rapper who's music makes me want to set up my own cousin, kill my grandma, and get in a high speed chase since that early 90's West Coast wave. Gibbs is definitely appreciated.

"Shadow Of A Doubt" tour was dope, Gibbs put on a show here in DC :pimp:

can't wait for "Bandana"

Last edited:
Page 12of this thread is a necessity for me now.

Reps for all who posted all that new Gibbs.

Last edited:
Did any of you get a copy of the shadow of a doubt vinyl? Rappcats released a 300 copy limited edition with the bonus tracks and the pronto ep, as well as different artwork. They looked cool but sold out really quick, I may try to buy one resell if the price is right, but they may not end up online at all considering they were so limited.

However, he DID say a wider release version with the standard artwork ( I think ) will release this summer. 

Also, I have always thought that Pronto sounds a bit like Shadow of a doubt ( or the other way around ), so I am happy to see that a version was released with Pronto as a bonus.

Last edited:
Did any of you get a copy of the shadow of a doubt vinyl? Rappcats released a 300 copy limited edition with the bonus tracks and the pronto ep, as well as different artwork. They looked cool but sold out really quick, I may try to buy one resell if the price is right, but they may not end up online at all considering they were so limited.

However, he DID say a wider release version with the standard artwork ( I think ) will release this summer. 

Also, I have always thought that Pronto sounds a bit like Shadow of a doubt ( or the other way around ), so I am happy to see that a version was released with Pronto as a bonus.

^ I peeped it on my break...2 hours after the link was tweeted out. So, no go. They'll probably end up somewhere though. Westside Gunn drops his projects in real limited quantities too, and there's a resale market for those (~$200+ an LP).

I'm sick that I missed out on that SOD vinyl drop. Would've loved to add it with that split Piñata I got a while back.

Damn. Hope none of this is true and it work's itself out. **** seems random, dude been touring Europe the past month or so why'd they arrest him now? I see he canceled his Austria show, because of car problems, but damn if i knew they was on me like that i would have stayed my *** out of Europe all together.

Damn. Hope none of this is true and it work's itself out. **** seems random, dude been touring Europe the past month or so why'd they arrest him now? I see he canceled his Austria show, because of car problems, but damn if i knew they was on me like that i would have stayed my *** out of Europe all together.

I don't think he knew anything about it. Complex says it happened in 2015 and the case had been building since.

My experiences as a black American man with European women in Europe makes me dubious. Authorities probably got this **** backwards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom