Official French Montana Thread

I wouldn't say he's keeping the wave alive cause NOTHING he's putting out now is comparable to the WAVE he used to put out when max b was home. He needs to stop having so many features too. I'm not saying he's wack now but he switched it up. I been listening to French for years now many people ain't hear of him till like 2010 and I feel bad for those people cause they haven't heard the real wave

maybe he'll showcase his storytelling abilities for once. thats whats keeping him from being great IMO.

French is just wavy..B****vel taught him well

Some of his stuff just sound epic for example playing in the wind

I wouldn't say he's keeping the wave alive cause NOTHING he's putting out now is comparable to the WAVE he used to put out when max b was home. He needs to stop having so many features too. I'm not saying he's wack now but he switched it up. I been listening to French for years now many people ain't hear of him till like 2010 and I feel bad for those people cause they haven't heard the real wave

Very true, though French has still been near flawless with his mixtapes even if they varied in sound. It is cool seeing him on now, when back in 06 when I first started listening to him, he was so off the radar it's not even funny.

Don't think its on the mixtape but track is hard...would love to see Bronson/French work more together, help expand Bronson's visibility as well.

Where's that tape
mfcnwikjoh.gif

Patiently awaiting . . .

You already knooow that, All this money I be starin' aaaatttttt....ooooooooooo

Son was singing with the pain of Max on Sanctuary

Back
Top Bottom