Official French Montana Thread

Mac & Cheese 4 is officially his sophomore album

You can add French Montana to the list of rappers who have announced new projects this year.

During an interview with Rolling Stone, French clarified that the fourth installment in his Mac & Cheese will act as his sophomore album instead of his mixtape. “I’m going back to the essence on this album,” he says. “We’re giving the fans that grew up on me what they want. When we made the other music, it was just to be a little different and not do the same thing over.”

Further in the interview, French also shared some of the artists he’s been in the studio with lately. One particular track is titled “Nightmare” and it features Macklemore. Other big names include Rick Ross and Kanye West, where French says he may be guest appearing on their forthcoming albums.

Although there is no release date for Mac & Cheese 4, French has his sights set for 2014.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/01/french-montana-releasing-mac-cheese-4-sophomore-album/

Last edited:
I dig this tape. The only song I'm outright not feeling is "Worst Nightmare" with Diddy. Chinx Drugz & French Montana need a joint tape by themselves. A pretty good mix of what long time French/Max fans like to hear, but other stuff to bump in clubs. Probably won't listen to the latter half of the tape much other than Money Bags, All We Know, What You Call That, and Soulful. The top half of the tape though....fantastic :pimp: :pimp:

No BS :pimp:

Last edited:

nthat.gif

These are leftovers and they still wavy. How You Want It and Sweetest Thing :pimp: :pimp:

Fraud the best in the game. His sound is just gutter and soulful at the same time.

HAAANNNNNNNN and Poison been on repeat. When PITW2 came on I was like "this sounds familiar."

Cam need to holla @ Fraud

Just finished listening, and if this is any indication of the official Mac N Cheese tape, niacin :smokin French took it back to 08/09 with this. Harry Fraud's beats fit French perfectly

Back
Top Bottom