Official French Montana Thread

This is a mixtape, bro. A mixtape.

Pete Rock, Marley Marl, Eric Sermon, Alchemist, Q-Tip, Large Professor, Rick Rubin, Rza, DJ Premier.

NY ALWAYS been behind their counterparts? :lol:

+ Prince Paul, The Bomb Squad, Heat Makerz, The ORIGINAL Hitmen.

NY Producers > All other regions COLLECTIVELY b. NY birthed you cats. Pay homage or stay silent.

Gave it maybe 3 full listens now, and this is a very solid tape to me. Plenty of heavy hitter features, and none of them felt wasted.

I can't even think of any critiques at the moment actually. Pretty much felt like French gave people what they want from him.

This ___ Khaled is lowkey 2/2 with these Apple Music premieres though :lol:

Future and French let him attach himself to pure heat.

Last edited:
tape is solid, peopledon't listen to Montana for some lyrics he's just making good music.

Last edited:
saw french in SF like 2 weeks ago. He was cool. taking pics with ******* and played a good amount of songs. wanted to hear shot caller the most but he didnt play it

Pulled up behind a dude at the red light with multiple screens in his car jamming the **** out of a French song and video. Figured out it was this one

I loathe Fetty Wap, but this actually has me kinda interested in listening to that Coke Zoo mixtape :lol:

NT is funny. Reps to the dudes saying its fire. Real cats I know off this outside this forum all *** with this tape.

Back to lurk I go.

Last edited:
thing is french montana has the ability or had the ability to make conscious music sound catchy and banging....

and this one just feel like trap mixed in with some one liners...

another thing i noticed, homie uses the same lyrics a lot...i think i heard hat carlton hines line maybe 4-5 times now in different songs...

OG sanctuary vs his remixed verse in there is a perfect example of what he was vs. what he is now...

still listen to it...but man holy molly diamonds on my rolly ? lol

That ish French said bout Kendrick was so damn dumb smh. Still gotta listen to this dude mixtape but i aint gon get to it anytime soon lol

Old Man into All Over :pimp: :pimp:

And Harry Fraud on that Intro :smh: :pimp:

Max got 75 years and his spirit is still high. Dude can't be phased.

Was just jamming that earlier hadn't seen the video tho

August 19

LockJaw on dere (hood stripclubs on smash)
Figure It Out on dere (hip hop purists and Ye-riders lookin)

Pre-Order dat

French got a Drake feature that's dropping in 3 weeks according to Joe Budden's Podcast.

"Head shot didn't die God got a plan for ya
Bounce back hit the block OG got them grams for ya"

Back
Top Bottom