Official French Montana Thread

cocaine mafia is
pimp.gif

da funny thing is us NYC cats been tryin to put NT on to French Montana since forever ala Vado, and ya STAY tryin to front like we dont got a deep bench of fly flashy NY monsters in spades just waitin to come out
pimp.gif

That Fat Joe - The Darkside 2 mixtape is crack too. Montana bought the wave on this hook... This dropped a while before the Lockout tape but its still on of my favorite tracks on the project...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da funny thing is us NYC cats been tryin to put NT on to French Montana since forever ala Vado, and ya STAY tryin to front like we dont got a deep bench of fly flashy NY monsters in spades just waitin to come out
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah cats was (is) just hating on anything NY for no real reason.
But we knocking on the door again.

You can only deny heat for so long

pimp.gif
people were feeling his wave, once max got knocked the tsunami calmed...but the waters are stirring again

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pimp.gif
people were feeling his wave, once max got knocked the tsunami calmed...but the waters are stirring again

this

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wish Max was able to enjoy this hot streak with French right now

The only thing I keep thinking about, but Im happy for French.
Imagine what Biggavel could do wit 50, Diddy or Ross
30t6p3b.gif

Wheres this vid tho??
nerd.gif

im still a lil salty french went wit puff instead of rick ross...im still mad at that $$!## for locking up Mase's contract and throwing away da key 
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Chinx Drugz got next if Montana wants him too
I've been saying this for a bit also. IMO Chinx reminds me of Stack and Max fused together. Not saying he is better, but he has the wave also.

^^^Looks like I should give Chinx Drugz a listen then. Usually I pass over those other dudes on their mixtapes (Al Pac, Mack Mustard, etc)
just cause I strictly wanna hear Max & French.

Back
Top Bottom