Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

U kinda know what music your gonna get if your a future fan. No codeine crazy, trap ******, stick talk, Lil ones or anything pertaining to d boys/hood ****/codeine. I need that b I need it. We need ape **** next month as a consolation

I don't think Future is going to change up the subject matter just because of the Drake feature. I'm hoping it will be indicative of Good Kush & Alcohol, Tony Montana, etc. I want another stand alone tape from the prophet, but I still think this tape will deliver.

Just imagine a song like codeine crazy or 56 nights without the prophets words. Those songs ain't meant for witty funny punchlines man that's why every time somebody freestyle on em it never works

People have tried to freestyle over codeine crazy? That's like handing a crayon to a 3 year old and leaving them alone in a room with the original Mona Lisa. :x

People have tried to freestyle over codeine crazy? That's like handing a crayon to a 3 year old and leaving them alone in a room with the original Mona Lisa. :x

fetty wap over trap &(*(^% was one of the worse listening experience's ever

Last edited:
Just imagine a song like codeine crazy or 56 nights without the prophets words. Those songs ain't meant for witty funny punchlines man that's why every time somebody freestyle on em it never works
all of this . not too geeked about it , but ill reserve judgement . it could be good as hell 
People have tried to freestyle over codeine crazy? That's like handing a crayon to a 3 year old and leaving them alone in a room with the original Mona Lisa.
sick.gif
the nerve of this clown playing around with codeine crazy is still astonishing to me 
mean.gif
mad.gif

curse the _ that actually hit record and let this happen . tombout some icarus story , boy if yuont 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I'm actually looking forward to this. Both have good producers behind them and at the very least would come through if Drake/Future's chemistry lacks. I'm also in the minority about Tony Montana. I hated that song so damn much.

all of this . not too geeked about it , but ill reserve judgement . it could be good as hell 

the nerve of this clown playing around with codeine crazy is still astonishing to me 
mean.gif
mad.gif

curse the _ that actually hit record and let this happen . tombout some icarus story , boy if yuont 
indifferent.gif

I thought the same **** when i saw this a while back. 

I ain't really like Tony Montana either, original and the remix. I was just bumping Days In The East. If Drake is on that **** this can work. Days In The East is right up Future's alley. Drake just doesn't work on those hype songs though.

Last edited:
dont feel like posting the pic but drake pretty much just said soon on his IG so im guessing that countdown is real 

The drake and Ross project I understood cuz aston martin music is flames I can't even deny him on that. But there hasn't been 1 drake and future song that prompted me to say, these ****** compliment each other good, they should do a tape together.

The drake and Ross project I understood cuz aston martin music is flames I can't even deny him on that. But there hasn't been 1 drake and future song that prompted me to say, these ****** compliment each other good, they should do a tape together.
laugh.gif
 it seem like most of us feel this way . i still feel like drake wants this more than future does , but future aint opposed to it because its drake .

drake want that wave , future doesn't mind the exposure . im assuming 

neon coke neon coke that's exactly what it is. Future would be ******ed to turn this down off the exposure but drake wants it more. Just like how he did ds2 with 0 features but drake called the day the album was due and said he gotta be on it, he know how big this wave is. This is the equivalent of when he hops on a remix of a track that's catching steam and it blows everywhere and he gets all the credit. This drops and he's everywhere then pow he drops his album and will look like a god to people.

Last edited:
maybe they friends an thought it would be tight to collab on more than just a handful of tracks ? Yall look into things too much sometimes, hope **** knocks tho :nerd:

I can agree with that. I would absolutely prefer a Ross x Drake tape over Future x Drake.

The countdown may be real but supposedly that website is fake

Source?

I'm more concerned about Drake posturing about his guns and ruining the project instead of Future going too pop

Hopefully neither of those things happen though and then :pimp:

2nd verse of tony Montana was the hardest but they took it off on the remix

Back
Top Bottom