Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Digital Dash :pimp:

qeU92q0.gif

WORD :pimp:

1st week numbers for WATTBA = 339,538 (378,630 with streams)

Stewpid numba's

Dropped on a Sunday, only sold on iTunes

Still Almost hit 400k

I got android so I couldn't buy it, i can imagine another 100k easy off other outlets it being sold through

Last edited:
Yall heard this Khaled snippet with Future yet?

Khaled claims he has 5 future hooks and verses on his upcoming album.

Sounds like an absolute slapper

roll.gif
 at one of those dudes yelling KHALED, ANOTHER ONE!!

WATTBA has grown on me a lot. Digital Dash, Jersey, Scholarships, Live From The Gutter are getting tons of plays.

Last edited:
Dude cannot be stopped at this point. The streets have been eating consistently for the past year. Good god it's been a sight to behold.

Honestly wouldn't eem be mad if he took a minute to kick his feet up and enjoy da success.

Last edited:

:rofl:  at one of those dudes yelling KHALED, ANOTHER ONE!!

WATTBA has grown on me a lot. Digital Dash, Jersey, Scholarships, Live From The Gutter are getting tons of plays.

Khaled with the O's Jersey :pimp:

Future just in an unreal creative zone right now. WATTBA is definitely a good mixtape to hold us over.

Was in the car with my mans this past weekend that are Drake stans and don't really **** with Hendrix like that, and they are now believers. Dudes went and back checked his catalog and apologized for sleeping :lol:

I feel like the tree opened their minds up. They started catching the real **** Future be spitting.

this tape is really good, I think people expected more because of how hot Future is, and Drake being Drake, but just appreciate it for what it is and you will enjoy it.

the more i listen to it the more i like it , i just dont like scholarships 

wish it was more of a real project . it was done in 6 days and it sounds like it . should've really locked like jay and ye did for wtt . wishful thinking but i hear a lot of potential that wasn't captured 

Last edited:

:rofl:  at one of those dudes yelling KHALED, ANOTHER ONE!!

Sounds like fire.

I need something else before the year up. He gotta finish the 5 peat, that khaled **** sounded disgusting in a good way. Never thought I depend on a khaled album to drop smh. WE WANT APE ****!

You don't consider WAT to be a part of the 5 peat or are you looking for strictly Hendrix projects?

You don't consider WAT to be a part of the 5 peat or are you looking for strictly Hendrix projects?

It is to me.

I'm honestly not that hot on hearing Ape ****, Mike Will hasn't really been at the level he was before when he had his breakthrough.

I'd rather Future do another whole tape with TM88, Sonny Digital or Tarantino.

Agreed. I still think homie can kick his feet up for a few months. To this day, DJs are still showing love to Monster and that's about to be a year old. They have barely began to delve into the hits on DS2 because they're just getting around to playing the greatness that's of 56 nights. I've never seen this happen with another artist where they've flooded the market with so much product that the streets have to play catch up. At this rate, we won't be hearing **** from WAT until December or January. :lol:

There are so many fiends still out here on the Beast Mode high that he can take a year off and start this whole cycle all over again. IMO anyway.

Last edited:
This project with Drake just doesn't have any reply value to me. Maybe if they took more time with it. And again Metro and Drake are not a good mix. Shoulda had more 40 and probably some Nard & B on here.

I can't call it a 5 peat if its forgettable. U take the other 4 projects and they are (IMO) undeniable classics. I'm not gonna just say this is just because its future, at this point I'm spoiled I need that quality. I need that 5th tape. Out of the other 4 projects I maybe can skip 4 songs total, I only kept 3 songs from that tape so no I can't count that as a 5 peat. Ain't mad at son for getting his money tho.

Need bm2 or ape **** for xmas
I'm still mad wattba taking all the hype and dudes not even peeping what rozay over there doing right now

Last edited:
its od right now....nayvadius can actually fall back for the rest of the year.

we need 2016 to be great. cant do that by emptying nayvadius hard drive on 3rd/4th qtr 2015

and i say this because djs arent really playing

dirtry sprite 1
true story
streetz callin

(w/ respect that ppl are foaming at the mouth for nayvadius music a dj can slide in tracks w/o ppl reacting harshly)

they playin most of the recent stuff. like dude has OD music thats fire but they not playing enough of the archives and just wearing out everyhing released around DS2

got me hot

Last edited:
and i say this because djs arent really playing

dirtry sprite 1
true story
streetz callin

And they should play those tapes becuz??

Future got these joints spaced out perfect, a project every 2-3 months with just the right amount of tracks on it (albeit I feel like sometimes it's one extra). All the features he been doing too make for that extra

He dropped like 3 tracks after that were flames. The hype from that other tape got dudes over looking what that man is doing.

Back
Top Bottom