Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

:smh: ima let y'all play this ***** out then. Future has changed and it doesn't sit well with me at all.

Atlanta's new messiah is Thug. Gucci is gonna get out and let y'all know the same **** I'm saying right now. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world catches on and Drake tries to do a mixtape with him too.

Dog, you usually on point....but your opinion on Future after he got success again is way off. I think the masses catching on to him bugs you, and clouds your judgement. I understand that. I think a lot of the new ***** that claim they mess with him don't even understand or really listen to him. But I'd be fronting if I'd deny all the projects he's put out the last year and a half.

That "I need my girlfriend line", was about the dirty. And even if it wasn't, let's not act like Super wasn't making "Turn off the lights", and "never end" amongst others when he hit the scene. Good songs too.

This ***** has become a better artist than when we started rocking with him. Projects more complete, Less features, deeper lyrics, better production and song choices. And as you know, I been messing with son from the jump.

Thug got momentum in the A, but when Future drops or comes thru....sht shuts down. Period. He's a certified legend now in the A.

All Right 
sick.gif

I gotta feeling over time imma like this more and more. I still didn't even get to hear it while driving or with a system on.

Off first listen this is real dope. Maybe worthy of a banner. Gotta give it a few more spins before I really have an opinion.

Weakest of the 6? :smh: :smh: :smh:

I can't think of 1 track....maybe bye bye...that I would skip.

Son skated thoughtout and came through.

Weakest of the 6?? :smh: :smh: :smh:

I might have to take off to go to the concert now man, new material live makes it that much better

Weakest of the 6? :smh: :smh: :smh:

I can't think of 1 track....maybe bye bye...that I would skip.

Son skated thoughtout and came through.

Weakest of the 6?? :smh: :smh: :smh:
WATTBA is def the weak link, but I can see this sitting above that and ds2 and maybe beast mode. Gotta see how it age to see if it bongs in top 3 tho, def got potential.

Eh, I try to give Future a chance but he is what he is.

Acquired taste I guess....

Metro Boomin did his thing.

Future needs to start featuring folks on his tapes. IDK what it is, but when he has others on a track he seems to step it up a bit. WAATBA being the exception which was IMO a lackadaisical effort by both Drake & Future.

Worked all a double last night n kids drivin a n crazy right now not even in the right frame of mind to spin this yet. Just tell me is it up to par with the 4peat?

This mixtape cool so far but man Inside The Matress is fire. Thats the stand out for me. Nard & B with Future dont miss

Back
Top Bottom