Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

My homegirl used to swear by Future.... every time I would reply "manneeee, that slaw a** nukka!" " turn that sorry ish off!"

But since the summer... I don't think I've played any artist more than Future in the whip >D :lol:

whatever happened to dudes tape?
Last I checked it was supposed to drop Oct. 23 but if anything he prolly gon drop somewhere around his album release (Nov 27). But depending on whether it's double-disc or not 10-25% is already out.

Future rappin like Chief Keef tho
roll.gif

Last edited:
Last I checked it was supposed to drop Oct. 23 but if anything he prolly gon drop somewhere around his album release (Nov 27). But depending on whether it's double-disc or not 10-25% is already out.

Future rappin like Chief Keef tho :rofl:

Future droppin' "Future 3D" on Nov 27th?! With what single?! It's the 11th now.

He pushed back the mixtape because he's gonna re-release that Pluto album. Pluto 3D. Neva End remix w/ Kelly Rowland is the single they trying to push.

Im still really confused why they got Kelly Rowland on the song. It was muuuch better without her, and its not like shes going to propel the single to the top of the charts. The only one benefiting off the feature is Kelly.

yea kelly doesnt sound right on this..but I can't believe this first hearing this..this joint too smooth

This guy has so many freaking bangers it is unbelievable.  Don't think re-releasing the album is a good idea but then again his marketing acumen hasn't seemed to have failed him yet. 

How did nobody tell that this dropped. Also I don't know if its on the album re-release or not but mannnnnnnnn that "Loveeee song" joint with rihanna is going to be future's biggest hit yet :smh:

How did nobody tell that this dropped. Also I don't know if its on the album re-release or not but mannnnnnnnn that "Loveeee song" joint with rihanna is going to be future's biggest hit yet :smh:

That's Rihanna's record on her album. I had it on repeat this morning.

Apparently it's Not the Entire mixtape and just leaks off of it or records of his out now... Found it on A Trilli

Back
Top Bottom