Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I just want the track that was at the end of "Drinks on Us" and then Future can chill for a lil bit.

Favorite tracks on Purple Rain?

Mine (no particular order)

Wicked

No Charge

Inside the Mattress 

My fav songs on this are

Inside The Matress
Never Forget
Perkys Callin
Wicked

They instantly stood out to me. The other songs tough too

Perkys Callin
Inside the mattress
Purple Reign
Run Up
Wicked
No Charge
Never Forget

In that order. Those stand out instantly to me.

I'm using this **** :lol: :pimp:

I coped my tickets to the Dallas show many moons ago... I'll tell you like Gucci told me, hurry up and buy.
honestly completely underestimated the hype around this tour, thought I'd just cop some like they movie tix. You get that VIP?
I'm not 100% sure what you're waiting on, hype or not if you're about it hurry up and buy.

Nope, I've never been a fan of VIP... the random bells/whistles you get are cool but I've never understood the hype around shaking an artist hand and making one statement. If I could fire one up and have someone pass me the AUX cord I'd be wit it, since that's not the case just give me GA and let me vibe/smoke/boom/dab/cook/dougie with my trap rap familia.
I'll be at the Dallas and Denver show
smokin.gif
Awready 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I kno this is Future thread but this got to be one of my top Gucci songs of all time. The way the bass comes in [emoji]128561[/emoji] people beside you at a stoplight gon turn look at you hit that Cosby face and leave on the green with a Bruh Man head nod [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

Yeah, Salute is the standout song on this tape. Sounds like it could've been on DS2.

Last edited:
I kno this is Future thread but this got to be one of my top Gucci songs of all time. The way the bass comes in [emoji]128561[/emoji] people beside you at a stoplight gon turn look at you hit that Cosby face and leave on the green with a Bruh Man head nod [emoji]9996[/emoji]
Of all time? Big bro ain't emmmm rap on it doe 
tired.gif

Gave Purple Reign a few spins. In the whip and with headphones. First listen i felt it was solid, but kinda what i expected. 2nd listen :smokin while listenin... This **** is fire. Drippin, Purple Reign, Perkyz Callin, Wicked...etc Hendrix is in the zone. Bumped Streets Callin afterwards, i see what y'all mean about Nard and B. :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom