Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

12548986_953995598023576_1012627950269757355_n.jpg

Just now seeing this lmaooooo

He's giving us nothing but great music. Y'all complain about everything. If you don't want new music, you could not listen until the summer. Let the old projects marinate :lol:

Yall acting like your book club meeting is this Friday and y'all haven't caught up on y'all reading and want to postpone the meet.

All I will say if the quality starts to suffer which is debatable with these last few projects, it may be wise to be a bit more choosy. Wayne once upon a time was doing this as well and ended up falling all the way off. Would hate for Fewtch to have a similar fate.

Let Future cook.

Dudes will pretend you never existed, once they think you are on a decline. You see the 2 chainz thread. All of sudden he's wack lol smh

There is such thing as over saturating or playing out your own sound. If it's quality cool UT watch how many people gonna be complaining g they tired of son by the end of the year. Timing is a major key in this industry.

Let Future cook.

Dudes will pretend you never existed, once they think you are on a decline. You see the 2 chainz thread. All of sudden he's wack lol smh

nah ****** been hating on tit...that thread was made while trap tre was out... ****** was just outright hatin for no reason
There is such thing as over saturating or playing out your own sound. If it's quality cool UT watch how many people gonna be complaining g they tired of son by the end of the year. Timing is a major key in this industry.

hes on a mulligan... PR was buns

this better be some fire

Last edited:

Eh, I see what you're saying. I just think the same amount of people would be saying Future fell off if he takes a break for a year. Personally, if the music is really good - I'm not complaining.

Eh, I see what you're saying. I just think the same amount of people would be saying Future fell off if he takes a break for a year. Personally, if the music is really good - I'm not complaining.
I feel it. I just like seeing my guy get the attention he's been deserved, would hate for him to play his sound out and they turn on him.

They already turning on him.  

Part of why I couldn't care less about oversaturation, getting played out, or what anybody else is feeling.  The ONLY thing I care about is quality. Exclusively 100% the only thing. 

If the quality is on par with PR, DS2, and everything else he's dropped since Monster, then he can drop a project every week and I'll welcome it. 

DJ Khaled got me worried though. I'm not familiar with him and don't trust his ear for Future's formula. Hopefully he's not involved in an actual executive producer role and he's just putting his name on it. Hopefully Future charged him out the *** too. 

Last edited:
They already turning on him.  

Part of why I couldn't care less about oversaturation, getting played out, or what anybody else is feeling.  The ONLY thing I care about is quality. Exclusively 100% the only thing. 

If the quality is on par with PR, DS2, and everything else he's dropped since Monster, then he can drop a project every week and I'll welcome it. 

DJ Khaled got me worried though. I'm not familiar with him and don't trust his ear for Future's formula. Hopefully he's not involved in an actual executive producer role and he's just putting his name on it. Hopefully Future charged him out the *** too. 

Real spill. If it's quality...I welcome it. Purple Reign is dope. And if it dropped last year amidst the 4peat...it would get a lot of praise. Feel like that tape is going to grow a lot for the core fans.

There is such a thing as over saturation....but if the music is dope, it cancels that out. And Future has done exactly that over the past year and some change. Quanity and Quality. Which is hard to do.

If people stop rocking with Future because of this perception that they're tired of hearing him....then they never really rocked with him in the first place.

Meh. Bring on the tunes. Whatever you say about Future, you can't deny the man is having a moment. I love witnessing the moments, even when they're coming to an end. Those that let their runs come to a masterful end make you appreciate the run all the more. Dude's a legend in the making. If he's got the capability to produce quality music, let it go.

Now that I can agree with. Not because I'm tired of metro, but because dude is capable of creating some dope tracks with other producers and I'd like for us to see some more of that.

Need more Nard & B

Let Future cook.

It's not "all of a sudden", his quality was just declining pretty fast :lol:. Tru Realigion was dope, and my favorite project from him. BOATS was a cool commercial album with bangers, BOATS 2 was ok at best, Trapaveli 3 was a dud and was named Trapaveli just cause of nostalgia, and his most recent EP was decent. His past few releases just lacked that real punch that he originally had.

Last edited:
I think the whole Metro thing is overstated.

If you think about it, Monster was a mix of different producers. Beast mode was all Zay. 56 Nights was 808 Mafia/Southside. Ds2 was a mix of Metro/Southside/Zay. WATTBA was mostly Metro. And Purple Reign a nice mix. I think we just SEE metro a lot, and the big singles have been produced by him. But all in all, Future has been mixing producers pretty well.

More Nard & B though :pimp:.

Tried to tell these boys ain't no anthems on PR. Just like bruddas will never get old. Party music is cool but the wizard got more in him than that

Tried to tell these boys ain't no anthems on PR. Just like bruddas will never get old. Party music is cool but the wizard got more in him than that

Ain't no party music on Purple Reign outside of Run up and Drippin. And they aren't no "jumpman" or "commas". Inside the mattress. Perkys Callin, Purple Reign, No Charge are all anthemic. Y'all gotta let that grow on you. Future talking that real on there.

I don't get the Purple Reign slander at all. If you can't see the visuals that were painted on "Never Forget" and "Inside The Mattress" then I'm questioning if you are a thoro *****

Back
Top Bottom