Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Don't know why they're beefing , really mess with both of their music tho . Man why do i feel like Future might be rushing this project . Hope he doesn't end up like 2Chainz .

Watch thjs mixtape be like 4 or 5 songs lol

Last edited:
What are you basing this off of?

People of all races and backgrounds **** with Thug at my college and other schools I hang around at

Best Friend and Good Times were bigger than Lifestyle

Nah, lifestyle was a top 20 hit. #16. Best friend #45. Good time #21.

I feel like good time should be even bigger. That song is a legit hit. Great song. Thug is popular with the youth, streets and the Internet. Good segments to have.

Future has all those segments....plus old heads, women and some fickle fans. Thug ain't as poppin as some make it seem....but he definitely got a big movement behind him...and should have a 2016.

With Futures song writing credits, Hit records, features, mixtapes , albums in stores ,doing an album with the most popular rapper Drake and now inking the Apple Music deal, still trying to figure out how Young Thug can even be mentioned in the same sentence/paragraph/page/book.

I would be lying if I said I didn't wanna hear a future diss song
Nah man, it's just some dudes I'd rather not go that route, and Future and thug are at the top of the list. Their great at what they do, but that ain't it. I don't wanna hear nothing that would make me look at em and smh musically.

Future been on this run for 4-5 years dropping bangers/hits and getting better over time. Thug is cool but he just got hot what 1 year and some change ago. Slow down.

Nah. Future is a legend. That 4 peat alone makes him a legend.

Your a legend when you do something that no one has done and probably will never do. 4 tapes/albums all getting play.

Quotes for dayssss....

I would be lying if I said I didn't wanna hear a future diss song
Nah man, it's just some dudes I'd rather not go that route, and Future and thug are at the top of the list. Their great at what they do, but that ain't it. I don't wanna hear nothing that would make me look at em and smh musically.
This.
Future been on this run for 4-5 years dropping bangers/hits and getting better over time. Thug is cool but he just got hot what 1 year and some change ago. Slow down.
And this.  Its like dudes willingly embrace hype nowadays.

laugh.gif
 People are going to like what they like regardless of whether you agree or disagree. The people who call people like BIG, Pac, etc. legends are just as entitled to use the term when referring to Future. Stop it.

Last edited:
Future is not the lyrical, miracle, spiritual, type of rapper so the legend thing is tricky for some people... But I'll say this when we look back on that run from Monster to Purple Reign it's a legendary run. I wouldn't say he's legend right now but **** if he keeps this going he's something. Plus he was already making his mark with the mixtapes and hits before Monster. This run is just took him to a different level.

Last edited:
Man **** this stupid *** beef. :smh:

Worst thing that could happen right now. Just throwing gasoline on the fire. The anti-Thug contingent gonna kick it up a notch. The Future washed crowd gonna double down too. :smh:

still trying to figure out how Young Thug can even be mentioned in the same sentence/paragraph/page/book.

Cuz that boi go in

Da boi Future had a major label deal b4 we even knew his name and is a product of the dungeon family, fool was gon get it regardless

For some reason i doubt it was directed at Future just off the fact he said he rock wit his music. Nonetheless Thug rly don't let nothing die out

Thug rap better Future make better songs it is wat it is

So is he listing the songs on Twitter right now or what

Nah, lifestyle was a top 20 hit. #16. Best friend #45. Good time #21.

I feel like good time should be even bigger. That song is a legit hit. Great song. Thug is popular with the youth, streets and the Internet. Good segments to have.

Future has all those segments....plus old heads, women and some fickle fans. Thug ain't as poppin as some make it seem....but he definitely got a big movement behind him...and should have a 2016.
Best friend isn't even bigger than stoner
When you talk about this type of music...

Charts don't mean a damn thing. I haven't listened to the radio in years and nobody in my age group (18-21) does.

This type of music is mainly consumed through Spinrilla/LiveMixtapes/DatPiff/Soundcloud/etc.

In saying that though, that means there is no objective way to say which song is bigger.

So I'll say that Thug has had big records since Lifestyle.

Dude tried to make it sound like Thug was a one "hit" wonder and Lifestyle was his last thing of any worth or his last big record.

When you talk about this type of music...

Charts don't mean a damn thing. I haven't listened to the radio in years and nobody in my age group (18-21) does.

This type of music is mainly consumed through Spinrilla/LiveMixtapes/DatPiff/Soundcloud/etc.

In saying that though, that means there is no objective way to say which song is bigger.

So I'll say that Thug has had big records since Lifestyle.

Dude tried to make it sound like Thug was a one "hit" wonder and Lifestyle was his last thing of any worth or his last big record.

Thugger has bangers, however non of them have been bigger than lifestyle, billboard, radio play, clubs, however you wanna measure it. And that's a fact

Back
Top Bottom