Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Xanny Family :lol:

Mad coincidental that me and the homies been tossing out Xan names to **** around.

LeXandro BarBosa
Stan Xan Gundy

:lol:

I'll say again Thug is cool but let us know when he makes a Monster or Beast Mode or 56 Nights.

Last edited:
I've easily played "In Abundance" over 20 times today, man.

Maybe it's just the mellow *** beat being perfect for my sleepless ears right now, but this is speaking to my soul :lol:

Hope EVOL is more of that potent Hendrix. Equally looking forward to it and Slime Season III (**** that ____'s name change.)

Slowly seeing some of y'all come around :lol:

The beef is here now.

#teamthug

And thug coming at future for the same reason I was tryna tell y'all this man's best days are behind him. He's dropping too many projects tryna stay relevant and his quality is taking a hit. He's not feeding the streets with tons of music like Gucci did, he's feeding the teeny boppers who likes their iTunes neatly organized. Apple music :lol:

The streets ain't checkin that hard for you anymore futch

:smh: Yo whats wrong with you dudes on here.... I hear future EVERYWHERE i go around every kind of crowd (accept old ****** who think like Lord Jamar :lol:), Future has had and still has the streets in a headlock.... If anybody is making music for the teeny boppers it's thug..

This is the exact same scenario i remember going down on NT when Gucci really started to gain steam on a national level, It was also the time when TM103 kept being delayed... numerous people on here were telling how nobody was ******* with Jeezy, he sold out/ isn't making music that connects anymore blah blah blah

I go down to charlotte, hit up the strip club ALL of the hood is in that **** & they literally played the ENTIRE the real is back mixtape in the club

dudes be thinking because there small circle, or small pockets of the internet **** with a certain artist, that they are hotter than they actually are

Guess they won't take #teamthugger seriously until he does a song with Miley. Just like future did, since that was a banger.

This is the exact same scenario i remember going down on NT when Gucci really started to gain steam on a national level, It was also the time when TM103 kept being delayed... numerous people on here were telling how nobody was ******* with Jeezy, he sold out/ isn't making music that connects anymore blah blah blah

I go down to charlotte, hit up the strip club ALL of the hood is in that **** & they literally played the ENTIRE the real is back mixtape in the club

dudes be thinking because there small circle, or small pockets of the internet **** with a certain artist, that they are hotter than they actually are
I'm not gonna go back to that convo but since tod2 every project he's dropped came and went. Literally, a month after it drops u don't hear about it no more. His thread doesn't even stay on the first page unless he drops something then it disappears again. He needs that shawty redd recipe.

Barter 6 >>>>> beast mode and monster by miles and I'm a future fan

To be fair, and I'm a thug fan, those were mixtapes. Yeah barter 6 was technically suppose to be a mixtape but it ended being an album. Feel like you have more room to mess around and put random **** together when it's a mixtape.

Barter 6 >>>>> beast mode and monster by miles and I'm a future fan
To be fair, and I'm a thug fan, those were mixtapes. Yeah barter 6 was technically suppose to be a mixtape but it ended being an album. Feel like you have more room to mess around and put random **** together when it's a mixtape.
Man the semantics don't matter. Beast Mode and Monster were more focused and dialed in than Barter 6. Either way bruh don't know what he's talking about. 
laugh.gif

Wait a damn minute. You all are arguing with someone that's only been listening to Future for a month? If he's been listening to Thugger longer, clearly there's a a greater predisposition that he'll prefer any of Jeff's stuff over Hendrix. :lol:

Last edited:
Wait a damn minute. You all are arguing with someone that's only been listening to Future for a month? If he's been listening to Thugger longer, clearly there's a a greater predisposition that he'll prefer any of Jeff's stuff over Hendrix. :lol:

I mean the first time I heard him was on 106 and Park when he was with TI . Guess I'm a day one if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom