Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Thanks to all you guise who PM'd me the album 
pimp.gif

Reps to all y'all.

Dead *** just got home & looked for anything that is needed in the house just so I could have an excuse to give this the whip test 
laugh.gif

Y'all got me hyped as ****. 

Last edited:
Got to Xanny Family an had to step in the house before my BM killed me :lol:

Y'all gotta keep me posted I'm not boutta cheat myself listening on headphones

Last edited:
No thanks to some of y'all, I'm download this joint as I type. Dont' have a whip, but I'm about to put this on the speaker, can't wait to hear the bass on this!

Y'all hit my PM's right quick with a link , got an early Gym session tomorrow morning [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Waitwut really was right on Low Life sounding better on here. It sounds much cleaner & crisp. This jawn cool so far. Gon put it on shuffle once i figure out where tf imma eat smh. This starvation ******* up my listening experience :lol:

Maybach smh. Jesus. Lowkey I'm liking this more than purple reign already and I'm only 6 songs in. And dude that said this>ds2 ain't far off. Ds2 wasn't the strongest of the og 4. Let's see how the rest sound, I'll return at 11

I usually find mixtapes and other legal downloads by typing "download + album name" in the search bar on twitter.. 

Last edited:
Listening to In Abundance for the first time now since when it came out i thought it was part of this album, jawn tough too. I need to put all this on CDs or something lol

XANNY. FAMILY.

Pray 4 me bruhs...

4 songs in & my car already can't take all this heat.

My car gonna burst into flames b4 I hit double digits :x

Back
Top Bottom